New P&P Dates

joanna71985

Original Poster
I checked, but couldn't find this on any other sections. It can be moved if there is another thread:

More P&P dates have officially been added. They are:
April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23
May 2, 9, 16, 21, 26, 31
June 4

I am really looking forward to attending one of the parties (or 2).

cococola44

I checked, but couldn't find this on any other sections. It can be moved if there is another thread:

More P&P dates have officially been added. They are:
April 1, 4, 6, 11, 16, 23
May 2, 9, 16, 21, 26, 31
June 4

I am really looking forward to attending one of the parties (or 2).
P&P?

Can you make one for the end of june?

joanna71985

Original Poster
Where did you see this info from? I've been waiting for confirmation of these dates for 2 months. Need to buy tickest right away:)

On a different Disney board (but they are definitely out). I have to decided which dates I am going to (most likely the last May party and the June 4th party).

Disneykidder

P + P was great. One of the best fireworks around. We watched it from the Grand Floriian once and didn't know which way to look first...firworks came from all over the park...was awesome.:ROFLOL:

sweetpee_1993

Yep, I called and verified that P&P would be on the 16th and they are. That totally throws a monkey-wrench in things for us. We leave on the 17th and wanted to do AK that last day. I guess we'll just **sigh** have to add another day to our reservation and change our plane tickets. LOL! Yaaaaayyyy!!!! :sohappy:

H20Babie

Decisions, decisions .... April 1 or April 4?? April 1 is a Tuesday compared to a Friday on April 4. Suggestions, anyone?

H20Babie

I have a T that says "Save a ship, ride a pirate". Would they bar me from entering :lol:

But I think I'll wear my tiara from my wedding, who knows when I'll wear something like that again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom