New P&P Dates

KYMouseFan

Decisions, decisions .... April 1 or April 4?? April 1 is a Tuesday compared to a Friday on April 4. Suggestions, anyone?

See you there on Tuesday, April Fool's Day. Watch out for those pirates! My guess is that it would be more crowded on Friday. See you there on Tuesday.
:wave:

H20Babie

See you there on Tuesday, April Fool's Day. Watch out for those pirates! My guess is that it would be more crowded on Friday. See you there on Tuesday.
:wave:

That was my thinking ... and I leave on the Saturday. Let's hope I don't get pillaged and plundered, or do we? lol. Bad H20Babie!

t3techcom18

Cool news, I'm happy to see that the event has those last 2 dates coincide two days before and after my b-day on the last two days! :sohappy:

durangojim

My son is going to love this! He's 2 1/2 and sings "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's life for me" all the time. Now I just have to call and change our flight's and reservations so we can stay an extra day in May. I'm so excited!:sohappy:

imamouse

P&P?

Can you make one for the end of june?

There will be more dates announced. The back of the 2007 Candlelight Processional program states that PnPP will be offered Jan - Sept.

PnPP fills the gaps between MNSSHP & MVMCP so that there is a hard-ticketed event year round now. Personally, I'd like more evening EMH (which are free).

disneygirl03

I just called and got tickets for June 4th!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Can't wait to go!!!!

OK, so you were able to get tickets? That is good to hear. I saw a while ago that they were doing more parties, but then they removed the dates. Then yesterday I saw they added them back. We might be going in May so this is definitely a good sign. :)

H20Babie

I just ordered mine for the 4th. If you would have chosen the 4th I REALLY would have thought that you were stalking me and my family.

:ROFLOL: That would be funny -- a WDWMagic Stalking Triangle -- since I apparently have my own stalker now too :D

Yea, you know who you are ... :lol:

IMPoppins

There will be more dates announced. The back of the 2007 Candlelight Processional program states that PnPP will be offered Jan - Sept.

PnPP fills the gaps between MNSSHP & MVMCP so that there is a hard-ticketed event year round now. Personally, I'd like more evening EMH (which are free).

That's great. We are going to be there August 16-24. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a PnPP night.

michelle_sydney

Is this event for "adults" as well as kids? I'm going with my dad May 9 - May 14 and I am 23. It is an early birthday gift! I want to convince him to go but I don't know much about the party. We have reservations at 1900 park fare at 7:20. Can we go anytime that night as long as we have tickets? And are there a limited amount of tickets for the event? Sorry for all the questions but I'm sure my dad will want as much information as possible.

joanna71985

Original Poster
Is this event for "adults" as well as kids? I'm going with my dad May 9 - May 14 and I am 23. It is an early birthday gift! I want to convince him to go but I don't know much about the party. We have reservations at 1900 park fare at 7:20. Can we go anytime that night as long as we have tickets? And are there a limited amount of tickets for the event? Sorry for all the questions but I'm sure my dad will want as much information as possible.

Yes, the P&P is for everyone. I am 22 and have been to 3 of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom