New Norway Film for 2005

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
bigcarolina77 said:
Alright!!!
New film to go along with the always hot chicks from Norway!
Does it get any better?

Hot Chicks in Norway with better AC in the theater, perhaps...? :lol: ;)

Ive been bad.... sorry... *goes to room* :lol: :wave:

BeachClubVillas

The movie really does need to be updated, even though it is beautiful.

I hope the new movie shows the royal family. The Crown Prince is CUTE. Too bad he's married. :hammer:

SirNim

Very good news! Always great to see worthwhile and "called-for" change in World Showcase! :) (not like uncalled-for change (pre-show loop anyone? :)))

t3techcom18

This news is great! Thanks for the news Grizz! All I ask for now, is that the movie come before the ride now. But sincethe ride in a way is supossed to be part of a commercail for Norway travel, I guess that if it's still going to be the same way that it is, I won't care that much. To have a new movie is even better. :sohappy:

maxime29

Premium Member
Even the ride operator at the end of the boat ride made the movie sound boring:

(over the intercom)
"Was your ride good?"

people shout "yeah"

"That's good. Now please enjoy a 5 minute presentation...on Norway."

I can see the excitement already...:)

TinkerBell9988

DMC-12 said:
Hmm.... me thinks I will still try to run thru the theater and prevent me from being held hostage by CMs ...to watch the film. :lol: :p

I am confessing to this, as well.... :p

Thanks for the cool info, Grizz. Looking forward to 2005... (Soarin', *cough*)

:animwink:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve said it before, but i actually DO like the current movie (probably since I have only been to WDW 3 times since it opened)

At least I videotaped it in 1990 so when it`s replaced (no bad thing) I`ve got it for posterity. Don`t laugh!

General Grizz

Original Poster
marni1971 said:
I`ve said it before, but i actually DO like the current movie (probably since I have only been to WDW 3 times since it opened)

At least I videotaped it in 1990 so when it`s replaced (no bad thing) I`ve got it for posterity. Don`t laugh!
I like it. Is it good quality, or should I rerecord it when I go in the coming months?? Not sure if it was put in better quality over the years. :wave:

AKlodgeanimal

New Ride Movie

Yes I too have run past the movie many times. But since I'm leaving to go down there on sunday I will definitely have to see it one...last.....time.....Yeah the movie is really decent but dated, needs a GOOD QUALITY change, lets hope they do a good job! Thanks for the info, by the way.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
General Grizz said:
I like it. Is it good quality, or should I rerecord it when I go in the coming months?? Not sure if it was put in better quality over the years. :wave:

By all means tape it if you can - mine is good quality SVHS mono, complete with screen flicker - be great if you could eliminate the flicker!

General Grizz

Original Poster
marni1971 said:
By all means tape it if you can - mine is good quality SVHS mono, complete with screen flicker - be great if you could eliminate the flicker!
I am not sure if I can do that, but I will attempt. :)

Kwit35

General Grizz said:
I am not sure if I can do that, but I will attempt. :)
What kind of camera would you use to record? I have a camera that puts the video right on a DVD. It is nice if ou just want to watch it, but to try to edit it is a bear (excuss the pun, Grizz). :animwink:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Kwit35 said:
What kind of camera would you use to record? I have a camera that puts the video right on a DVD. It is nice if ou just want to watch it, but to try to edit it is a bear (excuss the pun, Grizz). :animwink:
Mini DV Panasonic :)

DarkMeasures

General Grizz said:
Mini DV Panasonic :)

That is what my dad has but mini DV is not a disk. It is a tiny tape that is recorded on digitally like on a CD or DVD. the DVD one is the Sony Handcam I believe.

But the Mini DV is relly annoying to edit because the editing software on my computer does not work for some reason and the program always crashes. I find this funny because my mom got my dad a 200 gig HDD last christmas. Sadly it is going to waste unlike the printer I got my dad. (6 colors, can print directly onto CDs)

tomm4004

3.5 million for a 5 minute movie? Expanded to feature length, that would be 70-90 million dollars. What, do they have Tom Cruise starring and Steven Spielberg directing? For that kind of cash they ought to.

First China, now Norway. Maybe this will force the Canadian government to pony up some cash for a new flick...who am I kidding?

It's funny that the government will spend millions for a pavilion at EXPO in Japan with the hopes of attracting 1 million guests, but won't pony up for a new film with a potential audience of 5-6 million.

DarkMeasures

tomm4004 said:
3.5 million for a 5 minute movie? Expanded to feature length, that would be 70-90 million dollars. What, do they have Tom Cruise starring and Steven Spielberg directing? For that kind of cash they ought to.

First China, now Norway. Maybe this will force the Canadian government to pony up some cash for a new flick...who am I kidding?

It's funny that the government will spend millions for a pavilion at EXPO in Japan with the hopes of attracting 1 million guests, but won't pony up for a new film with a potential audience of 5-6 million.

True, but Circlevision films don't attract crowds like they used to. But it is still worth updating. And if a new ride does come to Canada, the new film might add to Canada. It is funny how even World Showcase gets out of date but it is very hard to create timeless rides and attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom