New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

prfctlyximprct

E62CADC1-3DE7-4E88-BF0A-7C9F8441590A_zpstebd57xw.png

Cue the jeopardy music

HauntedMansionFLA

I just got back from DAK today. I did not see one once of action, testing or movement at ROL.......not a peep. I did quiz two older cast members at the rope drop that looked like they could be credible. They said cast previews are on going and the show will open in January. Can't confirm if this is correct. But that's my live report. The area looks beautiful. As does DAK. That park is the most beautiful themed park I have ever seen. Bravo to Disney. Oh, haven't ran into Bob Iger yet.

Kman101

If they can do cast member previews, why on earth would they wait until Summer? I get to market it all together, but really? I just can't see them waiting until summer. I'm sure they wouldn't want to launch it during Christmas/New Years so obviously December's likely out at this point.

21stamps

I just got back from DAK today. I did not see one once of action, testing or movement at ROL.......not a peep. I did quiz two older cast members at the rope drop that looked like they could be credible. They said cast previews are on going and the show will open in January. Can't confirm if this is correct. But that's my live report. The area looks beautiful. As does DAK. That park is the most beautiful themed park I have ever seen. Bravo to Disney. Oh, haven't ran into Bob Iger yet.
I just got back last night. Hope you're having a magical time!!

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Question regarding CM previews....

Are these focus group style shows? Is there a survey you all have to fill out after it ends?

If not...Then what's the purpose of CM previews?

Nubs70

Imagine if drones were used in the current RoE to fill the sky with stars during "space". Assuming noise issues could be worked out.

For example.
I saw the drone show Thanksgiving week and felt there were just neither enough drones nor movement to make the show engaging. It all felt very 2 dimensional.

Nubs70

My poor poor ROL... it's strange because David Miller wrote in his Instagram post that everything went well at work.. so I don't think they are throwing in the towel! Is it weird that his cryptic captions seem like a call out to his stalker?
As mentioned in another post regarding silos, your project can be meeting or exceeding the wildest dreams set forth as success criteria. However, if the project falls out of favor, upper management will kill it with barely a second thought.

Rteetz

Where was there a 2nd photo?
On facebook. I just saw a video on another post of Iger talking to a girl and her mom. Chapek is in the background. They are in the dessert party roped off area for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. Iger asked them where they were staying they said Bay Lake Tower. He says I tell my wife that resort is named after her because her last name is Bay but it's not its named after the lake...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom