New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Bolt

On facebook. I just saw a video on another post of Iger talking to a girl and her mom. Chapek is in the background. They are in the dessert party roped off area for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. Iger asked them where they were staying they said Bay Lake Tower. He says I tell my wife that resort is named after her because her last name is Bay but it's not its named after the lake...
Got it - don't know where to look since it's just on 'Facebook' :)

Rteetz

Where was there a 2nd photo?
This is the second photo

15304344_10209340245216303_7984952126968131383_o.jpg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I usually just follow and don't post, but thought you guys might be interested to know that Bob Iger was in Hollywood Studios tonite watching JBJB. We were in the dessert party section and he was in a special roped off section at the front of it, beside the part for those in wheelchairs.

Cool, it's the new upcharge Bob Iger meet and greet experience!

Rteetz

Hmm - not a lot of higher ups see to wear their ID based on their belt (and even Bob is wearing his nametag).
Exactly, I don't know who that is. Chapek was in the background of the video on Facebook and It was said Kalogridis is there which is expected. Wonder why Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is what they are watching when they have a RoL viewing and the SSE events tonight?

jrhwdw

Probably doing all 3. The Death Star thing isn't until 10:25. What time is the ROL preview?
No ROL For Bob tonight, Maybe tomorrow? Attractions Magazine just talked to him at Starbright Holidays at DS. Said it was a good talk, Wonder if ROL came up????

As for ROL tonight, only 1 new tweet since the CM Preview started, just rivers of light in all caps with periods.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
No ROL For Bob tonight, Maybe tomorrow? Attractions Magazine just talked to him at Starbright Holidays at DS. Said it was a good talk, Wonder if ROL came up????

As for ROL tonight, only 1 new tweet since the CM Preview started, just rivers of light in all caps with periods.
Interesting. Maybe it's just a coincidence that he's in town at the same time as the previews. I would say if he never sees the preview than there is likely nothing wrong with the show. If there were real big problems and he was in town I would think he would definitely want to see first hand.

Bolt

Interesting. Maybe it's just a coincidence that he's in town at the same time as the previews. I would say if he never sees the preview than there is likely nothing wrong with the show. If there were real big problems and he was in town I would think he would definitely want to see first hand.
Also - it's Bob Iger. He can run the show whenever he wants for himself without having to line it up with a preview.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom