New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Luxe

Guess I enjoyed it so much I didn't want it to end lol.
I figured it was that! Sometimes it's good to leave people wanting more, like your favourite song that fades out at the end but you keep turning up the volume to try and stop it from ending.

brb1006

Saw it tonight! I really enjoyed it! There are definitely some things that could be improved on. I feel the show was a little short and the large lotus could use some more effects, But overall much better than Jungle Book and I look forward to seeing the final version when it officially opens! :)
Iluminations was shorter

Sped2424

Rethink that as much of pandoras outside is bioluminescent making it an entire different atmosphere during the evening.
Pandora11252016-1.jpg

Photo of that very concept albeit from the outside. If it looks this magical from across I wonder how it looks like inside? ;)

Bocabear

oncept is generally way overblown from what is finally built...I would not expect any of the Star Wars Land or Pandora to actually look and feel like the concept art....there will be similar architecture, but the sense of staging and scale will be way off.
Now I am a huge fan of "World Of Color", but really it doesn't look a thing like it's concept art...
World-of-Color-Concept-Pain.jpg

yes there are fountains and pyro, but it sort of ends there.

HauntedMansionFLA

A calendar,
Darts,
My imperfect aim?

:)

It was just a little joshing about everyone guessing. Though I could see it being in roughly two and a half weeks
:) okay. Just like "a bus driver told me" joke. I'll be there this Sunday but it probably wont be ready to go by then. It did sound like last night was a better run through then Sunday.

VJ

oncept is generally way overblown from what is finally built...I would not expect any of the Star Wars Land or Pandora to actually look and feel like the concept art....there will be similar architecture, but the sense of staging and scale will be way off.
Now I am a huge fan of "World Of Color", but really it doesn't look a thing like it's concept art...

Actually.. WOC concept looks more to me like Tokyo DisneySea's Fantasmic! does... Same sorcerer hat and everything.

brb1006

Reminds me a bit of Tokyo Disneysea

FigmentJedi

The domes were in the show too, but they don't use them anymore.

Ismael Flores

Well, per the FAA clearance, Disney only is allowed to fly the Drones over large bodies of water. So if they are to use drones at either MK or DHS, the only place they can be used is over Rivers of America or in Fantasmic, respectively. I can see Fantasmic maybe adding drones, but not RoA.
I thought I read somewhere it just had to be a distance of one hundred feet from spectators. Didn't someone also draw a map of possible drone route for Disneyland with the I go available on where they can fly them?

TTA94

Hopefully in the final version the large lotus has more fountains like the concept art where flat like water is pooring out to the sides with moving fountains in the middle like the other four lotus. I'm thinking sadly that was one of the changes/cuts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom