New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

slackhouse

Found these on twitter. Rivers of Light fastpass+ location, and doors, and a map showing where it is located. Allegedly.

Attachments

• rol1.jpg
    rol1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 172
  • rol2.jpg
    rol2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 169
  • rol3.jpg
    rol3.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 170

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Any idea when this will pop up to get a FP? Or will there be an announcement before FO is available?
there are still some small/minor issues they are working through right now so things may still be up in the air on any "official" opening date...but the plan is soon - we'll see, as we all know things can change at any time - I don't expect them to announce it or open any FP up until right as they decide to go for it.

HauntedMansionFLA

there are still some small/minor issues they are working through right now so things may still be up in the air on any "official" opening date...but the plan is soon - we'll see, as we all know things can change at any time - I don't expect them to announce it or open any FP up until right as they decide to go for it.
Thank you

TTA94

If they are still having some issues, minor or not, that probably means we won't be seeing any softs, if at all, until closer to the official opening in mid November? That is assuming that time frame is still holding.

prfctlyximprct

If they are still having some issues, minor or not, that probably means we won't be seeing any softs, if at all, until closer to the official opening in mid November? That is assuming that time frame is still holding.

I read somewhere that we can be thankful if this opens by Thanksgiving.. so it went from April to mid October, to mid November, to God knows when! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom