New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

brb1006

It's almost here everyone!! Months of eager anticipation will soon pay off!!! I can't wait!!
giphy.gif
I been looking forward to this for a long time.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
It would be interesting if RoL opens on October 9th, the same night MSEP has its finale performance. That would be a difficult decision for some die hard fans to make. Do you see the very first performance of RoL or the finale performance of MSEP, possibly never to be seen again at WDW.

Honestly (and obviously, I'm no expert in running a massive amusement park, but still), it would seem like that would actually be a really good idea... I mean, there are going to be a ton of passholders who want to be there for the first showing of ROL and many of the same passholders would want to see the final showing of MSEP. So, instead of bogging down Magic Kingdom one night and Animal Kingdom another night, do both on the same night and at the same time to force passholders to choose one or the other. Could take some of the pressure off of each event.

However, that only works if both events are at the same time and only one showing of each that night. Otherwise, inevitably you could have chaos with massive amounts of guests trying to get between MK and AK in the short time between show times in time to see both shows on the same night...

po1998

I know the theater was designed for RoL, and not the JungleBook Snoozefest, but I wonder how many of the sightline gripes that were posted during JB reviews, will still exist for RoL?

Ralphlaw

Honestly (and obviously, I'm no expert in running a massive amusement park, but still), it would seem like that would actually be a really good idea... I mean, there are going to be a ton of passholders who want to be there for the first showing of ROL and many of the same passholders would want to see the final showing of MSEP. So, instead of bogging down Magic Kingdom one night and Animal Kingdom another night, do both on the same night and at the same time to force passholders to choose one or the other. Could take some of the pressure off of each event.

However, that only works if both events are at the same time and only one showing of each that night. Otherwise, inevitably you could have chaos with massive amounts of guests trying to get between MK and AK in the short time between show times in time to see both shows on the same night...

What's MSEP?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom