New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Are people defending Disney or are they saying they still like it more then Universal? That's the boat I am in at least, I don't agree with a lot they have done at the parks in recent years but still 10/10 times I would choose to go to any park in WDW then any at Universal.
There is nohing wrong with defending Disney. I still defend Disney. But I defend the Disney that was ran by better people that gave more power to creative minds. Those people created a destination that was so solid, that it will take more than a few years of horrible decision making and greed to ruin it. Is it 2018 yet?

PorterRedkey

You only needed minimal planning If you so desired up to just a few years ago.

Now it's forced if you want to enjoy what in the past could be decided almost on a whim.

You want to ride Space Mountain on an afternoon in August and not wait two hours? You have to make that choice now weeks - or months - in advance.

One of the selling points of the whole MyMagic mess was squeezing more capacity out of infrastructure without actually building new attractions to increase capacity.

It is a shame. Imagine what they could have done with the 1-2 billion dollars to increase capacity by actually building attractions! That was the original way they increased capacity. It is sad to wonder how different the parks could have been now and leading into the future.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
It is a shame. Imagine what they could have done with the 1-2 billion dollars to increase capacity by actually building attractions! That was the original way they increased capacity. It is sad to wonder how different the parks could have been now and leading into the future.

Heck imagine what the 6.9 Billion they spent THIS YEAR ALONE on stock buybacks would have built attraction wise!!!

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
698e470064db1fda30dacfbdc7d8b426.jpg

Jon81uk

ROL won't be running on Sept 23rd.

Let me guess, it will open October 10th, to co-incide with MSEP closing. Just after I leave :(

Considering the night entertainment at DAK is one of the major new offerings I was looking forward to as there isn't much else exciting and new at WDW even with a six year break between trips. Maybe I should have stuck to our original plan and waited another year so Avatar is open.

At least there is Diagon Alley and Kong at Universal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom