New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't think they would go to the trouble of previewing it if they were not dedicated to the show. That being said, having an interim show could mean that they take their bloody time with it - which I hope does not happen.
The preview didn't amount to much more than some projections and fountain effects. It seems this show has a long way to go before being ready, perhaps both creatively and technically.

TabulaRasa

The preview didn't amount to much more than some projections and fountain effects. It seems this show has a long way to go before being ready, perhaps both creatively and technically.
That's my point though, why preview it if they are intending on scrapping it all together due to technical/creative issues. They seem dedicated to rolling it out - just depending on time now. Either way, the whole thing is a mess.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
That's my point though, why preview it if they are intending on scrapping it all together due to technical/creative issues. They seem dedicated to rolling it out - just depending on time now. Either way, the whole thing is a mess.
Oh I'm sure they will see it through. We may never know what doesn't make it into the final show, but I would be confident we will get Rivers of Light.

TabulaRasa

Oh I'm sure they will see it through. We may never know what doesn't make it into the final show, but I would be confident we will get Rivers of Light.
I am confident as well, that's why my original post was trying to reiterate that people should not be jumping to conclusions about it, such as thinking it will never debut.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom