New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

GiveMeTheMusic

Hopefully that doesnt include Tiffins. I can understand not wanting to rack up more costs by extending park hours without the unique show to offer, but the restaurant shouldnt suffer because of it, and might in fact bring in more money.

The recent DPB posts have said summer for Tiffins.

Blairnicol

It is having issues performing reliably in a show ready state. It has been able to do operate to some extend for some time now, like you see int he photo, but that is a world away from having it work 3 times a night in-front of 5000 people per show.
Can said photo be posted? I have it and want to post but I'm wondering if it's too spoiler-y...

EDIT: n/m it's in today's article on this site

brb1006

That preview of the Tree of Life show though
cKaRfqX.gif

Sad it won't be premiering the weekend of my birthday, but I'd rather the show be delayed than have it premier with some half baked version!
Looks like my High School that I graduated from won't be able to see Rivers Of Lights until 2017.

MrHappy

I didn't think Tiffins was ever scheduled to open April 22nd. Was it?
Since Disney shared new info and menus today about Tiffins, I'm thinking it will open ~April 22nd. Disney likes to hit you with good and bad news at once to blind us for how sucky the bad is. My thinking is they'll celebrate Tiffins and use that as a tent pole event to distract from the ROL delay. They'll still make incremental bank on this restaurant and bar, so the sooner it can open for them the better.

GiveMeTheMusic

Since Disney shared new info and menus today about Tiffins, I'm thinking it will open ~April 22nd. Disney likes to hit you with good and bad news at once to blind us for how sucky the bad is. My thinking is they'll celebrate Tiffins and use that as a tent pole event to distract from the ROL delay. They'll still make incremental bank on this restaurant and bar, so the sooner it can open for them the better.

The post they shared that info in said it would open this summer.

TangledUpInKnots

So it will be announced in May when it's opening or it will open in May? I'm super annoyed. Not shocked but annoyed. Does someone else want to tell my dad that it's not probably not going to be open when I go in the middle of May, because I really don't want to. Ugh. Disney. You frustrate the hell out of me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom