New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

prfctlyximprct

A8C70054-6488-4898-B369-499533C3804C_zpsoe1bt8mb.png

ssreward

Weren't the 15th/16th/17th events already on the Hub & then pulled off? Thought those were the ones that got cancelled but the 19th press event was stil on...

prfctlyximprct

Well there certainly are no previews next week. So that's a bit dated. Thanks for posting it though.

Yeah, don't know much but those times (if accurate) make me super excited! I can't wait for AK to be a full day park. I remember being there when it was dark for extra magic hours back in 2005 and it was gorgeous. I honestly think it was open later back then, because in my memories the park was open in the dark.

ToTBellHop

IMO Disney would be stupid to not offer CM, AP and DVC previews. Do they really want total insanity on the 22nd? Probably will be regardless, but maybe not AS bad if previews take place before hand. I guess we will see what happens.
They may not have a choice. It's not show-ready. Close. Ish.

Bolt

IMO Disney would be stupid to not offer CM, AP and DVC previews. Do they really want total insanity on the 22nd? Probably will be regardless, but maybe not AS bad if previews take place before hand. I guess we will see what happens.
Or you just block out Cast.

Cesar R M

This is what the link states.

The April 6th showing will be for Animal Kingdom cast only. All other Walt Disney World cast members will have access to previews of the show on April 8th, 9th, 12th, and 13th.

There is some sort of “premium” annual pass holder and Disney Vacation Club member preview event being held on April 15th which will hold 4,000 guests, but we expect this to have an added fee (should be announced soon). Two normal AP and DVC preview nights are scheduled right after that for April 16th and 17th.
hold on.. DVC and Annual pass holder "preview" and then with "added fee".. so what is the real benefit?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom