New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Cesar R M

I will answer your question with another question and simply leave it at that. When have we ever had an attraction or show not have issues that have not come up at the last minute?
That wouldn't be a surprise. I noticed also that some of the floats have some sort of "healing" paste.
specially the turtle. I wonder if they had to be rebalanced or changed from inside.

Also, I remember someone else said that the antennas might be GPS systems.
Are there GPS systems with Coaxial F type connectors?
Because in part of the video, you seem to be coaxial. wouldnt be surprised if these units are actually remote controlled via wireless.

Disembodied. Disembowled is, something else :cautious:
yikes, you're right. I..ahem.. will blame auto correct ;)

Cesar R M

I don't mind so much that FP+ and Dinning Packages are not up yet. HOWEVER, I can't understand WHY the slowwness for AK's Hours and ROL's times!!!!!! On the other hand, the announcement that told us DHS was getting Symphony for Christmas came only 2 Weeks before Symphony opened! So, who knows if this their new trend, Hopefully we won't have problems with Freiendship Faire and DHS' new pyro show this Summer!

One tiny piece of good news on this topic is,7PM FOTLK are starting to pop up. No Hours change yet(of course!) but at least AK is starting somewhere.

Anyone know if DAK will have more sets of FOTLK cast when ROL opens? How many FOTLK shows can we expect, and how many shows can can 1 cast set do?
I actually would expect them to start the shows later or have a pause during lunch hours.
I mean.. if you consider the cost cuts at WDW...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Add to that many upset fans, APs and DVC members who may not get to see RoL on opening day.
That would happen no matter what system they used. Capacity + premiere = someone will loose out.

Whilst I can't believe they'd actually do it the old fashioned way and have people queue up in turn for a show, perhaps the technical issues mentioned earlier mean they're not ready or not in a position to announce anything more.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I wonder, are these double holes in every corner, some sort of lights? or are part of the propulsion?

Those are to tie down the floats when they are not in use.

Capture.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom