Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

Kman101

There's nothing unfortunate about it, Steve is overrated and frankly his shows are utterly forgetable. I'm so glad he wasn't allowed to ruin HEA and I hope he's banned from coming anywhere near future wdw nighttime spectacular. If the team that created HEA is working on this new show, we have nothing to fear. They'll top themselves and Epcot will once again rein supreme with their nighttime show

I think he's a bit overrated. I like his work but as another poster said, his work all ends up looking the same.

I love HEA. Agreed with you if they're working on it and have the budget to do it, it will be a great show. I fear IP inclusion but only if they do it wrong. I think there could be a way to include it but not feel like it's an IP invasion (and not saying I personally want IP, but we know the mandate and people seem to gripe about ROL because it doesn't have Simba singing). So, we'll see. I need to know more about what to expect before I can decide where I fall on the new show.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Can you elaborate so I don’t have to actually watch that video? Thanks.

Brayden's insider says they'll be a parade around WS, maybe even at night since daytime is so hot and the route so long. Also maybe in conjunction with a water show, like with the Seven Seas electric boat parade. He emphasized it was just a rumor from one person so, may not be the case.

Giraffiki

Brayden's insider says they'll be a parade around WS, maybe even at night since daytime is so hot and the route so long. Also maybe in conjunction with a water show, like with the Seven Seas electric boat parade. He emphasized it was just a rumor from one person so, may not be the case.

He also quoted infrastructure working going on now. Which I believe is this....

Festival infrastructure.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thank you.

I don’t belive he’s right.

cosmicgirl

Can you elaborate so I don’t have to actually watch that video? Thanks.
You left out the best part: crowd control issues because of the Skyliner queue around World Showcase Lagoon.

geekza

They sure did push Reflections on their vacation planning video this year. My wife and I watched it last night as she's never been to WDW and doesn't really have a good concept of exactly how huge it is. There were many attractions/shows they never mentioned, but they mentioned RoE twice, with the second mention featuring quite a bit of footage of the fireworks. Whatever this interim show is, it had better be something pretty spectacular.

jrhwdw

They sure did push Reflections on their vacation planning video this year. My wife and I watched it last night as she's never been to WDW and doesn't really have a good concept of exactly how huge it is. There were many attractions/shows they never mentioned, but they mentioned RoE twice, with the second mention featuring quite a bit of footage of the fireworks. Whatever this interim show is, it had better be something pretty spectacular.
I agree! I would hope ROE's closing would be announced by DPB.

Was HEA pushed on there as well? HEA isn't even on Must Do Disney , which bothers me considering HEA is in it's second summer!

Last edited:

geekza

I agree! I would hope ROE's closing would be announced by DPB.

Was HEA pushed on there as well? HEA isn't even on Must Do Disney , which bothers me considering HEA is in it's second summer!
It was pushed, though they only showed the fireworks instead of any of the projections, which was an interesting choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom