Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

Timothy_Q

Remember, this show was actually designed for the Magic Kingdom and was then turned down by management and picked up by DLP... Such a shame....
383418_10150705270112871_291755292870_9234880_1565748816_n.jpg
Sure, Disney Dreams has more effects, but HEA is a much better designed show.

HEA is the only castle show that consistently uses the architecture of the castle as an integral part of its projections troughout the whole show. Instead of using it as a flat projection screen.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There’s a ton of Disney Dreams projections that completely ignore the castle
No, I don’t think so.

Conversely, nothing in HEA comes close to the spectacle of the steampunk section of DD. I saw that from the front row and my mouth was wide open.

Though I’m not getting into a p@@@ing contest between the two. Both have their strengths and their weaknesses.

Last edited:

Timothy_Q

No, I don’t think so.

Conversely, nothing in HEA comes close to the spectacle of the steampunk section of DD. I saw that from the front row and my mouth was wide open.

Though I’m not getting into a p@@@ing contest between the two. Both have their strengths and their weaknesses.
Comes down to personal opinion.

I believe HEA to be the superior of the two.
Both are great though

spectromagic04

There was fireworks going off at Epcot right now. The grand finale was pretty loud and lasted around 8 seconds. Fireworks testing for the new intern show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom