Rumor New Monorails Coming Soon?

T.Will

Clickbait has a new article about the monorail rumors. They're now saying that Disney probably didn't order any new monorails from Bombardier. Thoughts?

deeevo

Clickbait has a new article about the monorail rumors. They're now saying that Disney probably didn't order any new monorails from Bombardier. Thoughts?
Just because a contract is not signed doesn't mean Bombardier may not be moving forward with procurement or even building new monorail's. All they need is upfront funding from Disney.

s8film40

Just because a contract is not signed doesn't mean Bombardier may not be moving forward with procurement or even building new monorail's. All they need is upfront funding from Disney.
Haha, no. You don’t get ANY money from Disney without a contract. And usually that’s a contract you probably want to spend a few months letting your lawyers figure out all the ways Disney built in to benefit them and cheat you out of paying what they said they would.

deeevo

Haha, no. You don’t get ANY money from Disney without a contract. And usually that’s a contract you probably want to spend a few months letting your lawyers figure out all the ways Disney built in to benefit them and cheat you out of paying what they said they would.
Then Disney doesn't get monorail's when they need them. Advanced funding on an ATP does happen while negotiations take place. I know this is how we do it in Aerospace with contracts this large and companies larger than Disney.

s8film40

Then Disney doesn't get monorail's when they need them. Advanced funding on an ATP does happen while negotiations take place. I know this is how we do it in Aerospace with contracts this large and companies larger than Disney.
Disney is notorious as a bad company to work with. I’m sure even Bombardier would want to have everything clearly in writing since they lost out on their last deal with Disney.

Mouse Trap

Disney is notorious as a bad company to work with. I’m sure even Bombardier would want to have everything clearly in writing since they lost out on their last deal with Disney.

That’s flat out false. Disney isn’t “notoriously” bad to work with whatsoever. They’re just as hard, complicated, and filled with as many legal roadblocks as every massive, global entity. Maybe certain business segments or individuals within the company, but in my experience they’re no different than any other entertainment conglomerate. I’d much rather have Disney at the table than Comcast any day.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
That’s flat out false. Disney isn’t “notoriously” bad to work with whatsoever. They’re just as hard, complicated, and filled with as many legal roadblocks as every massive, global entity. Maybe certain business segments or individuals within the company, but in my experience they’re no different than any other entertainment conglomerate. I’d much rather have Disney at the table than Comcast any day.

My close friend owns a company that is a primary supplier of materials to costuming for parks and resorts. The initial setup to become a vendor is very involved, however he said their system for invoicing and ordering is very straightforward and they always pay their bills on time.

Fpsphil

My close friend owns a company that is a primary supplier of materials to costuming for parks and resorts. The initial setup to become a vendor is very involved, however he said their system for invoicing and ordering is very straightforward and they always pay their bills on time.

I highly doubt Disney would be late on their bills ever

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom