NEW! Mobile Room Ready Notification Service

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Mobile Room Ready Notification Service allows Guests who arrive prior to their check-in time at Disney owned and operated Resort hotels to recieve either a text message or automated voice message when their room is available.

During the check-in process at a Disney Resort, Guests can provide a cell/mobile telephone number and request a return notification preference. When the Disney Resort room is ready, a text message or automated call will be sent to the Guest’s cell/mobile phone number with the room number.

Guests who participate in this new service can enjoy increased flexibility upon arrival at the Disney Resort as their cell/mobile telephone will notify them when their room is ready. Guests may then continue their current activities or proceed to their Disney Resort room.

Guest may of course choose not to participate in this service and will still be able to call the Resort's room availability telephone number provided to them upon arrival to check the status of their Disney Resort room, or visit the Resort Front Desk at anytime.

Mobile Room Ready Notification Service is now available for Guests staying at Disney operated resort hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort, the Disneyland Resort and all Disney Vacation Club resorts.

Note: if Guests opt to use the text message notification option, standard text message rates apply. Guests should check with their cell/mobile phone carrier for details on their particular plan.

Auburnjobu

This will be great. We always try to arrive in the morning and our room is never ready because of it.

Amazing how our world has changed. We expect this kind of constant update, even when on vacation.

Phonedave

Will it text the coordiantes of the room to my GPS enabled phone, so it can guide me there in SSR ?

All kidding aside, this is a nice new service they are providing. Thanks for the update JP

-dave

DisneyWall-E

will this be available to online check-in, too? Will you give your phone# on the internet or when you get to the resort and talk to the online check-in CM?

gleddo

We attempted this when we checked in BWV on Sunday. Didn't work so well. We did the online check in from home and when we did the physical check in at the resort they asked for my cell number and they said they would leave a voice mail when my room was ready. At 3:45 we had received no call and so we went to the front desk to check on our room and it was ready. Maybe the service will improve over time.

Jessie&Buzz

Thanks JP! That sounds like a great idea. Can't wait to use it in Oct. We will be arriving early in the day so I doubt our room will be ready.

luvlifeinfl

oh yes this sounds great, it would be nice to leave our luggage at the front desk on arrival, which we usually arrive noon, go to the parks, enjoy ourselves and then get a notification when our room is ready. Then to arrive back at the resort have our luggage in the room and just go and relax after day at the World.

Love it.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
You have no idea how happy I am this service finally exists! No more calling the hotline every 30 minutes! :lol:

disneygirl1024

I hope it works. Sounds like a great idea. We check in the 12th. We always get an early flight in so we can begin our day early at WDW. I love it.

Craig & Lisa

this is so much better than waiting and calling over and over again to see if the room is ready. Now we can go about our business and enjoy what we want without having to call when they say the room is supposed to be ready. Very nice :D

jt04

this is so much better than waiting and calling over and over again to see if the room is ready. Now we can go about our business and enjoy what we want without having to call when they say the room is supposed to be ready. Very nice :D

It's only the beginnig of the fun. RFID is next.

CBOMB

Thanks JP. It sounds like a handy little service. That is, as long as Stitch doesn't leave the voice message!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom