New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

Cmdr_Crimson

A newer picture comparison..While not great or big....Shows a different angle.....kind of.....
12934932_226766801046230_334107916_n.jpg

GiveMeTheMusic

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I finally figured out what's been bugging me about these. They don't appear to be capable of the talking/interactive experiences. I would have strongly bet that if new heads were introduced, they would be an upgrade of that technology; not just a cosmetic change of the traditional static. I suppose it's not to say that the same design won't be used in interactive experiences... I just thought things were leaning toward interactive-only with the fab 5, etc.

There will be talking versions of these heads as well - not sure why you think they aren't capable. It's just that the only pics we have right now are of static ones. Interactive only isn't feasible at this point; the vast majority of meet n greets will remain static heads for some time.

brb1006

There will be talking versions of these heads as well - not sure why you think they aren't capable. It's just that the only pics we have right now are of static ones. Interactive only isn't feasible at this point; the vast majority of meet n greets will remain static heads for some time.
I'll give it a decade or two for this to catch on.

brb1006

Definitely got that feeling. Certainly not the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse feel that detractors say it has.
Can't wait to see a video of the new heads in motion (Not the Talking heads) I mean seeing Mickey and Minnie moving or walking possibly for when Shanghai opens. We might get a better angle of the new looks.

MagicHappens1971

Said this in another thread, but anyone think that they'll be rolling the new heads out soon? Instead of the other parks having to play catch up wouldn't it make more sense for WDW & DLR as well as the other international parks to start rolling them out before Shangai opens?

brb1006

Said this in another thread, but anyone think that they'll be rolling the new heads out soon? Instead of the other parks having to play catch up wouldn't it make more sense for WDW & DLR as well as the other international parks to start rolling them out before Shangai opens?
I might give that a year until the new heads finally arrive to Disneyland and WDW. Similar to how Marie's new design debuted at Disneyland Paris back in 2013 but didn't arrive to WDW and Disneyland until mid 2014.

Donaldfan1934

I might give that a year until the new heads finally arrive to Disneyland and WDW. Similar to how Marie's new design debuted at Disneyland Paris back in 2013 but didn't arrive to WDW and Disneyland until mid 2014.
I think there's a substantial difference in priority between Marie and Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Marie is a character who's only used at 3 resorts, while Mickey and Minnie are literally the face of all of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom