New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

brb1006

When they redesigned the characters in the 90's they were trying to go that way of making the characters look like them..
f896988515e7f0266491d14763254079.jpg

Then......The Looney Tunes Show Happend.............:eek::confused:
looneylineup2.jpg

And With That.........*Shudders* A New version were made........
Bugs_roll.jpg
latest

latest
Did Bugs Bunny and Daffy get a major plastic surgery on there heads? And Daffy's beak is bigger than Donald's beak.

Donaldfan1934

When they redesigned the characters in the 90's they were trying to go that way of making the characters look like them..
f896988515e7f0266491d14763254079.jpg

Then......The Looney Tunes Show Happend.............:eek::confused:
looneylineup2.jpg

And With That.........*Shudders* A New version were made........
Bugs_roll.jpg
latest

latest
To me, the Looney Tunes show is just like the Disney Channel Mickey Mouse shorts. The characters are really off model, act out of character to varying extents, and loose virtually everything about what made the original shorts so great.

Donaldfan1934

Or they could turn her into a face character like how the Mad Hatter. She was already a face character during the Villains Unleashed at HS.
Well, they'd need a morbidly obese woman with just the right look everytime they'd send out the character. The villains unleashed one did not look accurate at all.

Phil12

It's interesting as they Did this to Bugs Bunny for the Six Flags Parks...My park Six Flags Great America was the Testing ground for the new versions that came in about 2001....
During the time I was "Good Friends" With Bugs He looked like this....:D
Yes This is Me in this outfit...
bugsme_zps2be4380e.jpg

Then....Came...*Sigh* The new Versions they rolled out and are still using in the Six Flags Parks today.....:banghead:
3602371108_8e22c15907.jpg
I agree and see the problem. In the first photo Bugs has proper attire on and looks very handsome. In the later photo it appears as if Bugs is suffering from old age and forgot to put his clothes on, or perhaps his star had faded to the point that the only jobs he can get now involve soft ography.

brb1006

Well, there is the Face Character version at Club Villian...
latest

Kind of dissapointed they don't have The King out as well...
a20241cd3675a9ba9b8f9d560f865de3.jpg
I haven't seen The King Of Hearts at any Disney parks since the 70's mainly during the opening day special of WDW. Also is that photo of The King taken at Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disneyland? I'm going to guess it's from the Happiness Is Here Parade.

Cmdr_Crimson

I haven't seen The King Of Hearts at any Disney parks since the 70's mainly during the opening day special of WDW. Also is that photo of The King taken at Disneyland Paris or Tokyo Disneyland? I'm going to guess it's from the Happiness Is Here Parade.

Tokyo...

munchiezxx

I've been staring at the pictures of them dozens of times since I first saw them and I'm starting to adapt to the Mickey though something about the eye shape bothers me, but Minnie... I can't get used to Minnie. Her face looks extremely distorted and unproportional.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom