New Member Alert

julie_yet

Original Poster
I hate the word newbie and I hate being a newbie but ya gotta start somewhere right? So I looked all over the forum to find the right place to post this and this board seems the most fitting for a welcome thread.

Okay, well, I'm Julie or Jules (I'll answer to either) and I'm a huge Disney fan. I'm a member of other Disney forums and I like visiting them all because they're all different and interesting. And I thought I'd sign up here to make some new friends and have fun.

Tim G

Why do you hate the word Newbe... :)

Newbe is a normal word... :D

Everyone was a newbe once... :lol:

Couldn't resist...

BTW.... WELCOME TO THE BOARDS...!!!

WDWScottieBoy

Welcome...I guess. For some reason you have 0 posts, don't know how or why but that's a first. So I don't know whether to welcome you or congratulate you on beating the system at something.

:lol:

Erika

WDWScottieBoy said:
Welcome...I guess. For some reason you have 0 posts, don't know how or why but that's a first. So I don't know whether to welcome you or congratulate you on beating the system at something.

:lol:

She has 0 posts because she has not posted in any forums yet. (Chit-chat does not count.)

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

julie_yet

Original Poster
I don't know why I don't like the word. I guess it's just overused. And to me it sounds like an annoying little greenhorn teenybopper.

Anyway, thank you! I appreciate all the nice welcomes.

Figment1986

Welcome aboard the WDWmagic.com Forums... we hope you keep your hands and arms inside the forum at all times... and no smoking please...

Oh and remember this... everyone was once the word newbe... even MKT... who is one of the wisest around the forum.. that and our founder, Steve, General Grizz... and a few more people i forget...

And remember, it isn't the Quantity of posts, but the quality of posts....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom