New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Nicco1221

Sup, I'm Nicco. I've been going to Disney since I was 2, and Have loved it for as long as I can remember. I'm currently learning animation and want to be an Animator at one of Disney's companies. My favorite park is the OG Disneyland. My favorite attraction is Pirates of the Caribbean, a cliché I know. So I can't wait to talk to my fellow Parks-fans.

Disney Warrior

Sup, I'm Nicco. I've been going to Disney since I was 2, and Have loved it for as long as I can remember. I'm currently learning animation and want to be an Animator at one of Disney's companies. My favorite park is the OG Disneyland. My favorite attraction is Pirates of the Caribbean, a cliché I know. So I can't wait to talk to my fellow Parks-fans.
Welcome!

tcool123

Sup Nicco, we're happy to have you here! Super cool you learning animation as my cousin is actually an animator himself, he worked on the concept drawings and storyboards of Scoob (I believe).

You found the imagineering forums at the perfect time as we're currently underway with the forum's 20th anniversary, and there's plenty of festivities to take part in! Here's a link to basically a calendar of all the events taking place during the year: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...atinum-celebration-information-thread.972968/

Hope you enjoy this corner of the internet! :D

wazowski_216

WASSUP BRO WELCOME!! feel free to hit me up if u need help wit ideas.

Rockishcoco

Hi everyone! Im Rockishcoco, been lurking around this board for the better part of a year now. Really love all the creativity and imagination you guys employ with your posts. Started with the D Hulk DisneySky thread and got sucked into the whole board. Hoping that one day i'll be able to make something a fraction as good as that. Right now i'm working on a refresh of World Showcase to better balance the attraction load at EPCOT and encourage more people to explore the entire lagoon.

spacemt354

Chili's
Hi everyone! Im Rockishcoco, been lurking around this board for the better part of a year now. Really love all the creativity and imagination you guys employ with your posts. Started with the D Hulk DisneySky thread and got sucked into the whole board. Hoping that one day i'll be able to make something a fraction as good as that. Right now i'm working on a refresh of World Showcase to better balance the attraction load at EPCOT and encourage more people to explore the entire lagoon.
Welcome! Looking forward to reading your concepts!

D Hulk

Welcome. Thanks for enjoying DisneySky. I look forward to your creative ideas.

Could be fun for you to start out with a competition. The Imaginarium will be holding signups in a day or two, which is something you might enjoy.

Rockishcoco

Wassup Rockishcoco! same with the EPCOT hit me up so we can bounce ideas off each other!
Will do! (Though I hope you're ok with a tiny bit of sacrilege as there is definitely some IP involved in my plan 🤣.)
Welcome. Thanks for enjoying DisneySky. I look forward to your creative ideas.

Could be fun for you to start out with a competition. The Imaginarium will be holding signups in a day or two, which is something you might enjoy.
Just took a look at that thread! Seems awesome, might give it a whirl if I can muster the courage. Is there a good complete competition thread that I could look through to give me an idea of what to expect? Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

Disney Warrior

Oh hello there! Welcome to this forum! Glad you joined our small community

wazowski_216

Will do! (Though I hope you're ok with a tiny bit of sacrilege as there is definitely some IP involved in my plan 🤣.)

Just took a look at that thread! Seems awesome, might give it a whirl if I can muster the courage. Is there a good complete competition thread that I could look through to give me an idea of what to expect? Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.
haha u good bro

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom