• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Heppenheimer

Good afternoon, all. I've been on this website for several months, but just noticed this section. Interesting concept!

Like everyone here, I assume we all have a love and fascination with Disney Imagineering. I'm also passionate about outdoor activities, particularly winter sports (hence, the reason I moved to the frozen wastes of northern Vermont). I'm fascinated behind the history of Walt's never-to-be Mineral King ski resort. I can't help but wonder, what if the Walt Disney Company re-visited the idea of opening a 4 season mountain resort? What standard features would Disney retain, but what special, unique touches would they add (besides higher prices:mad:)?

Once I figure out how this works, I'll let my imagination run wild and brain storm what Disney's Crystal Mountain Resort (that sounds about what they would call it) would look like.

Tux

Advertisement
Good afternoon, all. I've been on this website for several months, but just noticed this section. Interesting concept!

Like everyone here, I assume we all have a love and fascination with Disney Imagineering. I'm also passionate about outdoor activities, particularly winter sports (hence, the reason I moved to the frozen wastes of northern Vermont). I'm fascinated behind the history of Walt's never-to-be Mineral King ski resort. I can't help but wonder, what if the Walt Disney Company re-visited the idea of opening a 4 season mountain resort? What standard features would Disney retain, but what special, unique touches would they add (besides higher prices:mad:)?

Once I figure out how this works, I'll let my imagination run wild and brain storm what Disney's Crystal Mountain Resort (that sounds about what they would call it) would look like.
Hey, welcome to the imagineer forum! You seem to be extremely attatched to this concept and I hope to see you play it out to the potential that you see! Best of luck! 💙

Top Bottom