New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Disney Dad 3000

Hello! So excited to find this forum for "armchair imagineering." I'm a dreamer and am very imaginative- I spend hours thinking about ideas for amusement parks. So, I'll be thrilled to share some of my ideas here!

Welcome!
As @NateD1226 mentioned, there is a really cool competition going on now the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Will give you a chance to check out some work from many of the active members on the forum, while there are numerous others out there. Depending on how comfortable you get hanging around, there will actually be a team competition kicking up in May, but even if not, if you've got an idea, start a thread and have fun!

MattFrees71

Welcome! Check out the Sorcerers Apprentice Game that is going on right now! Sadly, the game is going on right now and can’t let anyone in, but it’s so fun to read all the entries!! We just posted our entries for a new flat ride.
Welcome!
As @NateD1226 mentioned, there is a really cool competition going on now the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Will give you a chance to check out some work from many of the active members on the forum, while there are numerous others out there. Depending on how comfortable you get hanging around, there will actually be a team competition kicking up in May, but even if not, if you've got an idea, start a thread and have fun!
Thanks for the welcome! I was just looking at some of the Sorcerer's Apprentice game and posts. I'll have to read up on how it works!

TwilightZone

Welcome!
There's also mine! I'm in Sorcerer's, so probably after the 12th of April. Which is good, because mine is supposed to line up with my three year anniversary on this site.

But the rest is secret! Oooh!

Tux

Hello, I’m Tux and I sometimes do Armchair Imagineering in my freetime! Othertimes, I just draw and Write. My favourite park is Animal Kingdom; mainly as I had a love for animals since I was very young. My favourite attraction was Horizons. I never got to see Horizons in person as it closed before I was born, but, I LOVE how much detail and thought went into imagineering the ride as a whole. I’ll try my best to contribute here the best I can! 💙

Outbound

Hello, I’m Tux and I sometimes do Armchair Imagineering in my freetime! Othertimes, I just draw and Write. My favourite park is Animal Kingdom; mainly as I had a love for animals since I was very young. My favourite attraction was Horizons. I never got to see Horizons in person as it closed before I was born, but, I LOVE how much detail and thought went into imagineering the ride as a whole. I’ll try my best to contribute here the best I can! 💙

Welcome! Currently much of the forum is busy with a competition known as the Sorcerer Apprentice- however, that game is coming to an end soon. But you can always watch the endgame.

If you have any random ideas, feel free to create a thread! If you have writer's block, you can hang out with the community in the Imagineering Break Room or the Sorcerer's Apprentice Hype Thread.

PerGron

Glad to see another Animal Kingdom and animal lover in the forums. Welcome!

TwilightZone

Welcome to the forums! April is coming soon, which means my competition will start up soon if you feel like doing things like that. Time flies when having fun!

Outbound

Hi everyone, I'm 16 and its my ultimate dream to be an Imagineer. Although Im not the most amazing drawer ever, I can communicate ideas through drawing, and believe me, there are a lot of them.

Welcome to the club! The One Sentence Competition is an ongoing friendly "game" which you can partake in. The aim of the game: communicate your thoughts with just three sentences and a picture!

If you are looking for inspiration... well you just happened to make an account on Endgame Day. The Sorcerer's Apprentice , a massive competition, just ended with the final two projects now being judged. Who will win?

But if you are someone just filled with ideas, you can always just create a thread for your work yourself! There's this immense friendliness to this community... it is hard to explain until you join the fray!

Tux

Hello, forums! A little introduction!

I adore art. The grandiose cinematography of La La Land or a specific flavor that a chef intends really speaks to me. Art (alongside childhood perhaps!) has kept my love of theme parks growing further. The filmmaking that goes into rides and the design of the parks to tell a story, plus some food, get all 5 senses going in a way no other place can.

A little about me... I've been to every Disney park on Earth, and I love talking to people. Calling me a perfectionist is an understatement, I love history, really like genuine people, and I'm starting to write a musical.

I'd love to be an active member of the Imagineering side of the forum, and hopefully, bring in some good ideas! Excited to get to know all of you.

Heya! Welcome to the Imagineering Forums! I'm sure you'll be able create some awesome projects with that much attention to detail since that's a pretty big thing when it comes to design. Best of luck with the musical! 💙

Heppenheimer

Good afternoon, all. I've been on this website for several months, but just noticed this section. Interesting concept!

Like everyone here, I assume we all have a love and fascination with Disney Imagineering. I'm also passionate about outdoor activities, particularly winter sports (hence, the reason I moved to the frozen wastes of northern Vermont). I'm fascinated behind the history of Walt's never-to-be Mineral King ski resort. I can't help but wonder, what if the Walt Disney Company re-visited the idea of opening a 4 season mountain resort? What standard features would Disney retain, but what special, unique touches would they add (besides higher prices:mad:)?

Once I figure out how this works, I'll let my imagination run wild and brain storm what Disney's Crystal Mountain Resort (that sounds about what they would call it) would look like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom