New Imagineer Introduction Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello all. My name is SteamboatJoe. In real life I work as a land planner and like history.

My parents took me to WDW for the first time when I was 9 and I have been hooked since. Used to have a Disney World play set with a castle and track that a cart would ride on and activate rides that little Disney figurines could ride on. It was great.

Splash Mountain is probably my favorite ride but I certainly have a soft spot for the passive transportation attractions...the train, riverboat, peoplemover, Main Street vehicles, monorail. I love them all. Don't know which park I adore more, my head says Epcot but my heart says MK.
Welcome! Also another into the peoplemover fan club @Voxel

Donaldb112

Hey everyone!

My name is Donald, and I love love love designing and brainstorming my own attractions/areas/theming for Disney parks!

In real life, I worked at a Six Flags park for 5 years, so I have a small insight to the world of theme parks.

My favorite park is Hollywood Studios (or should I say, Disney Cinemagine Park), because of all of its untapped potential.

AceAstro

Hey everyone!

My name is Donald, and I love love love designing and brainstorming my own attractions/areas/theming for Disney parks!

In real life, I worked at a Six Flags park for 5 years, so I have a small insight to the world of theme parks.

My favorite park is Hollywood Studios (or should I say, Disney Cinemagine Park), because of all of its untapped potential.
Welcome Donald! I hope we see you around the different threads!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm pixie_princess but I will probably go by Pix here. This is my first time doing anything like this so it should be fun. I live in California and am a Disneyland girl but 2 college programs in WDW have opened my eyes to the other side. I will never ever pick a favorite anything Disney but Sorcerer Mickey holds a special place in my heart. <3

Welcome Again, @pixie_princess! Here's your Imagineering Forum Nametag!

2018-02-08.png

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hello all. My name is SteamboatJoe. In real life I work as a land planner and like history.

My parents took me to WDW for the first time when I was 9 and I have been hooked since. Used to have a Disney World play set with a castle and track that a cart would ride on and activate rides that little Disney figurines could ride on. It was great.

Splash Mountain is probably my favorite ride but I certainly have a soft spot for the passive transportation attractions...the train, riverboat, peoplemover, Main Street vehicles, monorail. I love them all. Don't know which park I adore more, my head says Epcot but my heart says MK.

Welcome Again, @SteamboatJoe ! Here's your Imagineering Forum Nametag!

2018-02-08.png

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hey everyone!

Welcome @Donaldb112 - Here is your Imagineering Forum nametag!!

2018-02-08.png

spacemt354

Chili's

Skipper2

Hello all,

My name is Steve. More visits to WDW than I can count (well over 100). Got some ideas on expanding the TTA to a full park experience. Looking forward to sharing and getting feedback. Just tell me where to post them. First try post from my Pinterest, hope it works. Add the Http and S: to the link //i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/0b/a6/4a0ba69ad2f4d77999c9b3cbea9b2fa2.jpg Work in progress
TTA Expansion.JPG

Attachments

• TTA Mansion.JPG
    TTA Mansion.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 247

Evilgidgit

Hey there, hi there, ho there, everyone. And yes, I just did that, I am that weird.

My name is Evilgidgit, and I've been hovering around this forum for a little while, or at least since I came across the Disney Dream Resort. What a brilliant design. There's been some great ideas that I've read here, and I would like to join in blue sky Imagineering. I've been a lifelong Disney fan, and have been fascinated by Disneyland for years, even though I've never been there before (only Paris for now). If self-promoting is allowed, I write articles for A Place To Hang Your Cape.com (ap2hyc.com), and recently started my own Disney blog, Swivel Chair Imagineering, which is mostly based around my theme park ideas and speculation. Feel free to take a look inside.

Cheers!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hey there, hi there, ho there, everyone. And yes, I just did that, I am that weird.

My name is Evilgidgit, and I've been hovering around this forum for a little while, or at least since I came across the Disney Dream Resort. What a brilliant design. There's been some great ideas that I've read here, and I would like to join in blue sky Imagineering. I've been a lifelong Disney fan, and have been fascinated by Disneyland for years, even though I've never been there before (only Paris for now). If self-promoting is allowed, I write articles for A Place To Hang Your Cape.com (ap2hyc.com), and recently started my own Disney blog, Swivel Chair Imagineering, which is mostly based around my theme park ideas and speculation. Feel free to take a look inside.

Cheers!
A bit late - but welcome! :)

MickeyMousketeer

Hello there, I'm MickeyMousketeer, and I love all things Disney Imagineering.

My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, easily, and my favorite attraction is the Carousel of Progress (in need of a little update, eh?). I hope to create some new Disney Resorts soon, and participate in the competitions that I've peeked around at. Anyways, hope to see you all around the forums!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello there, I'm MickeyMousketeer, and I love all things Disney Imagineering.

My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, easily, and my favorite attraction is the Carousel of Progress (in need of a little update, eh?). I hope to create some new Disney Resorts soon, and participate in the competitions that I've peeked around at. Anyways, hope to see you all around the forums!
Welcome! If you'd like to start off in something simple - the One Sentence Competition is a good place to start imagineering, and it's set up so you can come and go as you please at anytime! Here's a link to it and looking forward to seeing you around!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom