New Imagineer Introduction Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Can I get mine plz
You got yours last year
invadersam-png.175122

pixie_princess

Hi! I'm kmbmw777, but you can call me Kevin! I just finished my sophomore year in High School, and I love all things Disney. I play percussion in my school's band and I plan on arranging a Disney medley over summer break. I want to be an Imagineer after college. I've been to Disney World somewhere around 10 times and Disneyland twice. I love UP and my favorite park is the Magic Kingdom!
I can't wait to meet a bunch of fellow Disney-lovers! :)

HI! What instruments do you play? I played all the way through middle school and highschool and miss it a ton. Your medley sounds like a fun project.

pixie_princess

Hey everyone, I'm pixie_princess but I will probably go by Pix here. This is my first time doing anything like this so it should be fun. I live in California and am a Disneyland girl but 2 college programs in WDW have opened my eyes to the other side. I will never ever pick a favorite anything Disney but Sorcerer Mickey holds a special place in my heart. <3

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hey everyone, I'm pixie_princess but I will probably go by Pix here. This is my first time doing anything like this so it should be fun. I live in California and am a Disneyland girl but 2 college programs in WDW have opened my eyes to the other side. I will never ever pick a favorite anything Disney but Sorcerer Mickey holds a special place in my heart. <3

Hey, another WDW College Program Alumni! :D Welcome to the forum!

I was Studios and Beach Club in Spring Advantage 2015! :hilarious: What were your locations?

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello everyone! I’m El_Tomato (but you can just call me Tomato), love everything Disney parks related (especially old EPCOT Center and immersive storytelling - my favorite park is Animal Kingdom, after all). I love to armchair imagineer, and hope to have a great time here at these boards!
Welcome, Tomato! Happy to see you and hope you have a great time around these parts!:D

AceAstro

Hello everyone! I’m El_Tomato (but you can just call me Tomato), love everything Disney parks related (especially old EPCOT Center and immersive storytelling - my favorite park is Animal Kingdom, after all). I love to armchair imagineer, and hope to have a great time here at these boards!
Welcome, Tomato! I love old EPCOT too! Hope to see you around!

D Hulk

Bienvenidos, El Tomato! :)

I see you've "liked" a little over at the One Sentence Competition thread. That's probably the easiest Armchair Imagineering activity to jump right into, with no signups needed and little time commitment, so I'd like to formally invite you to try that game out. Sadly we've already visited Epcot and Animal Kingdom, but there's a ton of great Disney parks coming up! :joyfull:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

Welcome to the forum Tomato! Here's your imagineering nametag!

2018-01-21.png

SteamboatJoe

Hello all. My name is SteamboatJoe. In real life I work as a land planner and like history.

My parents took me to WDW for the first time when I was 9 and I have been hooked since. Used to have a Disney World play set with a castle and track that a cart would ride on and activate rides that little Disney figurines could ride on. It was great.

Splash Mountain is probably my favorite ride but I certainly have a soft spot for the passive transportation attractions...the train, riverboat, peoplemover, Main Street vehicles, monorail. I love them all. Don't know which park I adore more, my head says Epcot but my heart says MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom