New IASW Tv Spot for the Holidays.

Exprcoofto

*sigh*

I wonder if they will ever wise up and start to bring the overlays here. I'm not a big fan of some of the others, but this looks great.

Or...will it ruin vacations?!?!?!?:lookaroun

What about a christmas overlay for the tiki room? I drew out some concept sketches quite some time ago. I thought it would be a good show... all decorated inside and out, all the birds would sing festive christmas songs. V2 had a christmas tree in the middle of the room, V1 has an AA Santa Claus but I decided that remove him from the sketch and put a tree their instead.

They could do a lot with overlays, and they are needed in WDW.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Well,at least our attraction is not shut down for one month for christmas.

Ok,I failed at being positive.:lookaroun
:ROFLOL:

What about a christmas overlay for the tiki room? I drew out some concept sketches quite some time ago. I thought it would be a good show... all decorated inside and out, all the birds would sing festive christmas songs. V2 had a christmas tree in the middle of the room, V1 has an AA Santa Claus but I decided that remove him from the sketch and put a tree their instead.

Anything is better than UNM.:lookaroun

WDW Vacationer

Can you post the sketches?Im interested.:wave:

puntagordabob

Yep.... they could Upgrade the hardware behind the magic in the Tiki Room to do just that! They should consider that as an opportunity to include that feature when they eventually change the WDW show to the show to be like the DL show in California (altered and shortnened, but essentially the show that Walt loved!)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom