• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New Harry Potter Coaster Confirmed for 2019 (Dragon's Challenge Closing Sept 4th)

celluloid

Continuity matters when it matters. Potter is such a big universe with many mediums of books and even films that are different from scene to scene, eye colors of the three headed dog choice are not pivitol by any means and it was a choice. Daniel Radcliffe's eyes were different color than Harry's in the books and that was a similar complaint for many. Many actors and character deisgns changed throughout the films.
Everyone has continuity choices when so many hands are in the pot or cooks in the kitchen.

Last edited:

Bob Harlem

This discussion is weird, JK Rowling has oversight of all of this and she signed off on it. I.e. Fluffy looks the way it does because she insisted. Another example of her input is the sheer number of trees along the ride.

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

This discussion is weird, JK Rowling has oversight of all of this and she signed off on it. I.e. Fluffy looks the way it does because she insisted. Another example of her input is the sheer number of trees along the ride.
Rowling is no longer that directly involved, typically delegating to Warner Bros. and Stuart Craig, and this project was done with minimal involvement from Warner Bros.

MansionButler84

Please. JK signed off on Crimes of Grindlewald and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Also apparently the Gringotts coaster that contradicts the story. Voldemort shows up when Harry, Ron, and Hermione are stealing the Horcrux?

raven

Rowling is no longer that directly involved, typically delegating to Warner Bros. and Stuart Craig, and this project was done with minimal involvement from Warner Bros.
Oh, yes she is. Her thumb is down tightly on Wizarding World and the Warner Brothers company is just as tight on it as well.

JT3000

You must not have paid close attention in those 20 years.
As a matter of fact, yes, I do try to avoid most threads that aren't about major new attractions. They tend to take too great a toll on the brain cell count. With that in mind, my previous statement still stands. People are actively looking for trivial reasons to criticize this attraction.

MansionButler84

As a matter of fact, yes, I do try to avoid most threads that aren't about major new attractions. They tend to take too great a toll on the brain cell count. With that in mind, my previous statement still stands. People are actively looking for trivial reasons to criticize this attraction.
And every attraction since 2001.

Top Bottom