New Fantasyland details/concept drawings!

juan

Lee, Raven

Is the location of Casey, Jr. as shown in the Dumbo concept art correct? Is Casey even still in the plans? As a food location?

It will be built on the left side of that concept art (instead of right), up closer to County Bounty. And yes it will be a bunch of food carts on some fake train tracks through the area.

hpyhnt 1000

Interesting ride system there. Kinda clever though as it will probably give the feel of being somewhat out of control without the need for high speeds or large drops; all you need is a few decent curves.

Bork Bork

Lovin' the concept art...as well as the good work of our insiders. One question though, why does the new art continue to tease us with that cool Teacups roof we know we aren't getting?!?

nepalostparks

A little late to the discussion, but I definitely like this version better than the previous. Look forward to seeing the progress and more details on the roller coaster design.

Also, thank you to Lee, raven, and juan for always trying your hardest to give us real info on what you know, when you can. The proof is on your side, and I hope others will see that as you have more insider info to share in the future. Great job guys!

orky8

As it seems they are going to open this in Phases, I'm guessing that Gaston's tavern area will be one of the last areas to be completed, as that is the best access for the construction of the mine ride. Also makes sense why we have seen no structures erected there despite the fact that plans were pretty well set for that area. They can open BATB and TLM, and you'll just have to go the long way around to get between those two areas until construction is complete.

If so, the real question is can I wait until late 2013/early 2014 for my next trip...

lebeau

Also, thank you to Lee, raven, and juan for always trying your hardest to give us real info on what you know, when you can. The proof is on your side, and I hope others will see that as you have more insider info to share in the future. Great job guys!

This.

Sometimes you weren't always greeted warmly when you tried to share your insider info. Thanks for being so diligent! :sohappy:

Walt_Disney

Wasn't there some kid on this site that held the record for riding Snow White and Disney did something for him? If so, are you going to ask Disney to be the very last person to ride it ever?

Replacing Snow White's Scary Adventure with a meet and greet is by far one of the lamest thing ever.

Why can't they have both the new Dwarf Mine ride and the Scary Adventure ride? They have two Alice in Wonderland rides next to each other in Disneyland.

T-1MILLION

Replacing Snow White's Scary Adventure with a meet and greet is by far one of the lamest thing ever.

Why can't they have both the new Dwarf Mine ride and the Scary Adventure ride? They have two Alice in Wonderland rides next to each other in Disneyland.

Sadly because Photopass and Princess merch make more money than a ride.

juan

To get rid of the meet and greets for Snow White Mine, they have to go somewhere.

Mr.MouseFan

"One opportunity we’re especially excited about is the chance to tell Snow White’s story in a fresh new way."

Reading this on the Disney Parks Blog, I'm assuming this mine train ride will be about the entire Snow White story, not just the Dwarfs. It would seem kind of redundant to have two attractions telling the same story.

T-1MILLION

"One opportunity we’re especially excited about is the chance to tell Snow White’s story in a fresh new way."

Reading this on the Disney Parks Blog, I'm assuming this mine train ride will be about the entire Snow White story, not just the Dwarfs. It would seem kind of redundant to have two attractions telling the same story.

I doubt it will have the Evil Wicked Witch in there but who knows. Here's hoping for the hag.

CJR

So, the princesses are currently in the tents. The tents are staying, but the princesses are moving. So what is going to be in the tents? They are definitely in the concept art.

Also, I noticed a lot of other smaller things in Circusland. With both Dumbo and the Goofy coaster on the right side of the land, what's the incentive to go to the left side. There's the train station, but something else is over there in the artwork.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom