New entertainment coming to Germany?

OliveMcFly

maxresdefault.jpg

grizwold.png
Beat me to it...darn it! :hilarious:

wdwgreek

Plenty of speakers: green boxes on either side (speakers or sub-woofers) plus the two round designs on the wall above the stage are most likely speakers.

Presumably there are stage lights coming. One green post is seen in the pics that has Promenade lighting at the top, not too hard to add lighting to the back for the new stage.

-Rob
I'd love a picture of the inside of it to see what kind of lighting bars they have I did a lot of theater in college and a lot of lightning design. It just seems like a small space for a performance. Lighting wise If you look at the Canada stage for example there are a bunch of LED light bars, a bunch of regular fernsal style lights and a bunch of source 4 style lights and a bunch of Ellipsoidal lights. Generally
All of their stages have these features. This one visually doesn't, If I can get an inside shot maybe it does. The building has a huge low hanging roof precinium possibly to hide lights from the audience. A small band wouldn't need microphones but they would need some lights to make them not in the dark.

raven

I'd love a picture of the inside of it to see what kind of lighting bars they have I did a lot of theater in college and a lot of lightning design. It just seems like a small space for a performance. Lighting wise If you look at the Canada stage for example there are a bunch of LED light bars, a bunch of regular fernsal style lights and a bunch of source 4 style lights and a bunch of Ellipsoidal lights. Generally
All of their stages have these features. This one visually doesn't, If I can get an inside shot maybe it does. The building has a huge low hanging roof precinium possibly to hide lights from the audience. A small band wouldn't need microphones but they would need some lights to make them not in the dark.
While that type of lighting is normal for performers and LED lighting is enough to light character meet and greets, I noticed the other day that the British Revolution in the UK pavilion only utilizes LED par fixtures to light the band in that gazebo. So at this point it's still up in the air.

dstrawn9889

don't know about how well you could hear some of the instruments, the roof and its overhangs would muffle the sound somewhat of the concert-style tuba in the pictures above(way above)... now i see power and some type of 'other' connection box -- be it mic or cat 5

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom