New entertainment coming to Germany?

peter11435

Original Poster
Weird... I don't see enough lighting structure Orr sound system structure on it to be a show of substance? Maybe some sort of solo act ie story telling? Or solo or small musical act that does not require being miced ?
There is lightinh inside the structure along the roof. Speakers can be see on either side in the bushes. Additional lighting and speakers can come from the existing promenade towers in the area. Many of the atmosphere acts around world showcase just use existing promenade show infrastructure.

RandySavage

maxresdefault.jpg

grizwold.png
Hah! Love that scene.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm sure that regardless of what it is for, there will be an additional charge to see it

When I read your post, I got a vision of some guy standing in front of the stage in lederhosen with one of those coin machines strapped to his waist to give you change and your ticket...

ChesterKiwi

Although it still is bound not to be a meet n greet, if you look in my photo a bit earlier, there is a ramp that runs behind the bushes through the door onto the stage.
But why would they have it open-air facing forward if the access is in the back for a meet and greet?

Just jumping off your point, not contesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom