New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

Tha Realest

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
Came into Boardwalk today and was very pleasantly surprised to see these two hanging out on the edge of the picnic lawn! Technically an enhancement, right?
IMG_6292.jpeg

Jambo Dad

It completely fits in with the desaturated theming we’ve come to expect with recent resort design choices
Yep agreed! I am not trying to be mean - but look at the pictures in the gallery - it’s like a hospital cafeteria. What happened to the Disney I used to love? I don’t even think the things I miss are even more expensive- just different priorities.

Jambo Dad

I will keep going. It’s not that I hate everything they have done. The room refresh at boardwalk looks ok, and I like the Poly lobby updates, the have respectful of history and storytelling at Wilderness and animal kingdom. I even think highly of Gran Destino- although it does not relate at all to the rest of that resort. However when you look at the horrific job at Riviera or the Incredibles over theming of Contemporary - these are hard to picture coming from the same company.

Bocabear

I will keep going. It’s not that I hate everything they have done. The room refresh at boardwalk looks ok, and I like the Poly lobby updates, the have respectful of history and storytelling at Wilderness and animal kingdom. I even think highly of Gran Destino- although it does not relate at all to the rest of that resort. However when you look at the horrific job at Riviera or the Incredibles over theming of Contemporary - these are hard to picture coming from the same company.
because they are probably all out-sourced design.... or they are allowing interns to do it who have no experience and have never been to the property they are designing for...lol

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
“Early next year” still sounds optimistic. They may have to double their construction crew all the way up to 6 dudes.

How is that buttercream not melting? I bet it’s not even real buttercream!
The buttercream is melting in the dark. All the sweet green icing's flowing down. Someone left the site out in the rain. I don't think that they will make it. Because it took so long to stake it. And they'll never have that recipe again. Oh, no!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom