New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

LSLS

This had to be one of the stupidest decisions in the past few years.

I get that ESPN wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but a restaurant with later hours and a good amount of seating is something this area needed. A refresh of ESPN would have been far more logical than this nonsense that will probably never open.
Wait, I thought nobody wanted sports anything at WDW.

Seriously though, completely agree. Historically I think the biggest downfall has been the lack of transportation here. It was always such a pain to go here after park hours and try to get back to the hotel (heck, even during park hours if I'm not at Epcot). With the skyliner, you now have 7 hotels with direct access to that boardwalk.

surfsupdon

Agree @LSLS that adding the Skyliner to connect CBR, Riv, Pop, and Art to the BoardWalk area was terrific for those Guests. Opened up easy access for expanded dining options.

ToTBellHop

You only get peanuts if you buy the $150 Premium Peanut Package.
Only $150?

1693507361338.gif

tallica

This had to be one of the stupidest decisions in the past few years.

I get that ESPN wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but a restaurant with later hours and a good amount of seating is something this area needed. A refresh of ESPN would have been far more logical than this nonsense that will probably never open.
ESPN wasn't a money maker. It was either slow or full of people camping out at tables watching sporting events for 3-6 hours.

MagicHappens1971

He is just another wannabe expert.
I don’t know if you were trying to @ Me or not…
I’ve been on these forums for quite a while, while it may be a few years short of you. I didn’t claim to be an expert, nor did I claim that ESPN was wildly successful…

I said that a refresh of ESPN while still offering late night hours is more of what this area needs, not an overpriced cake place.

jaklgreen

I don't know why they don't put a huge sports bar where the NBA experience was. The ESPN club seemed to always be pretty busy and there really is no good place to watch the big games.

Big T 1963

In the time it takes Disney to open a cake shop, Universal will have opened an entire new theme park.

What on Earth takes WDW so long to do things. It's truly astounding.
Have you seen the Disney stock lately?? Maybe they ran out of dough? LOL Disney better get it together because when Epic Universe opens in 2025 things are going to be somewhat different ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom