New E-Ticket News

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
A little interesting news I just read....

2009 is the target date for a new E-ticket in WDW... The ride will be from Tokyo DisneySea... WDI has plans to bring this attraction to WDW but do an American version... HMMM Could we be talking INDY???

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Hmmm... probably TDS' Tower of Terror will replace ours...LOL

Or the Raging Spirits coaster...

Or Journey to the Center of the Earth...

Or Storm Rider...

Or Indy... but our version will have indoor fire if we have it here. :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
More likely JTTCOTE... Indy originated in California.... unless its a clone of Crystal Skull. Even then its not exectly DisneySeas.

Or Raging Spirits (Hmmmm)

Or Sinbad....

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
That is interesting about Indy.. yea, it did originate in California, but maybe we are getting DisneySea's version, just a little Americanized???

JTTCOTE is a possibility... And to change it to be Americanized, the lavaworm can be replaced by a dragon or something and added to AK.

speck76

dxer07002 said:
A little interesting news I just read....

2009 is the target date for a new E-ticket in WDW... The ride will be from Tokyo DisneySea... WDI has plans to bring this attraction to WDW but do an American version... HMMM Could we be talking INDY???

Where did you read this?

speck76

dxer07002 said:
On another Disney bulletin board website.

Ahh....so it is rumor/hearsay and nothing more......

It is a good idea to include that when you post this type of information.

Austin1

I personally think we will be seeing a new E-ticket before that time date. I hope that the next E-ticket will be given to MK, it needs it!!! Indy at the studios would be nice also, but I don't think that would be the E-ticket attraction from Tokyo

Shaman

Austin1 said:
I personally think we will be seeing a new E-ticket before that time date. I hope that the next E-ticket will be given to MK, it needs it!!! Indy at the studios would be nice also, but I don't think that would be the E-ticket attraction from Tokyo

The Studios and AK need it more....I think (or maybe hope) we'll see something before 2009 though...

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
You are right, I should have said it was a rumor... But, i figured since I posted under the rumor forums people would assume it is only a rumor until Disney makes some announcement....

What else for DisneySea could come over to WDW??? I'm thinking either Indy or Journey to the Center of the Earth... My two guesses...

speck76

dxer07002 said:
You are right, I should have said it was a rumor... But, i figured since I posted under the rumor forums people would assume it is only a rumor until Disney makes some announcement....

What else for DisneySea could come over to WDW??? I'm thinking either Indy or Journey to the Center of the Earth... My two guesses...

You would be surprised by what people will assume....

Anyway...

It fascinates and disturbs me that rumors always focus on "what is already existing" Why does everyone get all hot for "old technology"?

What if WDI comes up with something totally new for the 20K area, or for MGM......wouldn't that be grand?

maxime29

Premium Member
objr said:
The Studios and AK need it more....I think (or maybe hope) we'll see something before 2009 though...

I don't know. While I don't disagree with your comment, People have also been wanting a new E-Ticket attraction for MK.

Maybe the Imagineers can be CREATIVE this time and come up with an ORIGINAL idea rather than porting a ride from another park.

DisneyGal126

FamilyMan said:
Hmmm... probably TDS' Tower of Terror will replace ours...LOL

What is different about theirs?

FamilyMan said:
Or the Raging Spirits coaster..

Or Journey to the Center of the Earth...

Or Storm Rider...

Or Indy... but our version will have indoor fire if we have it here. :)

Are these all rollercoasters?

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
What is Raging Spirits and where can it be found?

I'm looking for it on the Toyko Disney website and cannot find it..

Something is starting to tell me STORM RIDER will be added to Epcot in place of Wonders of Life...

speck76

dxer07002 said:
What is Raging Spirits and where can it be found?

I'm looking for it on the Toyko Disney website and cannot find it..

Something is starting to tell me STORM RIDER will be added to Epcot in place of Wonders of Life...

Raging Spirts is a new coaster....similar to the Indy coaster in Paris from what I have heard....it is not open yet.

I think a Stormrider-like attraction would be nice in Epcot if they chose to do a weather pavilion. I also think a Weather pavilion would be a nice replacement to WoL.

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
If Storm Rider is similar to Star Tours, then it must be similar to Body Wars.. Since WoL is set to get gutted and replaced, the posibility for Storm Riders replacing WoL is pretty good then... They alreay have the ride vehicle.. just some updating of the pavilion and presto!!!! STORM RIDERS is at Epcot...

bhg469

i have no problem with a clone of a ride that i will never see ie. jorney to the center of the earth. I have 0% chance of ever going to japan, why not bring it here?

peter11435

dxer07002 said:
If Storm Rider is similar to Star Tours, then it must be similar to Bidy Wars.. Since WoL is set to get gutted and replaced, the posibility for Storm Riders replacing WoL is pretty good then... They alreay have the ride vehicle.. just some updating of the pavilion and presto!!!! STORM RIDERS is at Epcot...
Storm Rider uses a mush different ride system than body wars. However I do think the existing WOL building would make a great weather pavilion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom