New Dumbo just the beginning of Circusland?

krankenstein

I approve of a whole Dumbo land! :D :lookaroun

/loves that movie :eek:

What is Casey Jr?

The train the "knew he could!" :D

70559-5457.gif

Enchantâmes

Why not? It'd be a whole new take on the ride not seen anywhere else. The newest one in DLP looks very smooth and picks up a bit of speed.
Just ignore him. :lol: I think Casey Junior at the Magic Kingdom would be lovely it would need 2 trains to handle the crowds though.

Figment632

Just ignore him. :lol: I think Casey Junior at the Magic Kingdom would be lovely it would need 2 trains to handle the crowds though.

There you butting into my business again wow you either have no life or som serious problems. You said you were done with me in a previous thread can we leave like that.

Scar and I were having something that you are not capable of having and adult conversation. We dont agree but unlike you I am not a three year old and attack people when I disagree with them.

You really need to grow up because this is really creepy I already told you I dont swing that way!

dis13

Already have the Circus-themed DVC Booth....

Do you think this was themed with a future purpose in mind? (photo from MiceChat link)

DSC04216.jpg

_Scar

I kinda think Storybook land is tacky, so I hope we don't get that. Maybe a BTMRR type Casey Jr.... :D That sounds like a bit much doesnt it?

s8film40

If the dumbo ride is supposed to be in a circus tent I have to wonder are they going to tear down the Mickey's Toon Town Fair tents just to build more tents. Are they possibly planning to use the existing tents? Maybe that was the reason they chose the circus theme so that they could use exiting structures. I haven't been back there in a while I forget how big the tents are.

SirGoofy

If the dumbo ride is supposed to be in a circus tent I have to wonder are they going to tear down the Mickey's Toon Town Fair tents just to build more tents. Are they possibly planning to use the existing tents? Maybe that was the reason they chose the circus theme so that they could use exiting structures. I haven't been back there in a while I forget how big the tents are.

No, the TTF tents need to come down. They're not to stable as is.*

*They aren't gonna fall on anyone, don't worry.

s8film40

No, the TTF tents need to come down. They're not to stable as is.*

*They aren't gonna fall on anyone, don't worry.

Well I wouldn't put it past Disney to tear down a structure only to replace it with a very similar structure on the exact same site.

sponono88

I kinda think Storybook land is tacky, so I hope we don't get that. Maybe a BTMRR type Casey Jr.... :D That sounds like a bit much doesnt it?

Tacky? surely you don't mean this Storybook Land, do you..? I mean it's ok if you're not a fan of the ride but ''tacky'' is the last word I would use to describe it. At least it would help bring up the total ride count for the new FL.

_Scar

Tacky? surely you don't mean this Storybook Land, do you..? I mean it's ok if you're not a fan of the ride but ''tacky'' is the last word I would use to describe it. At least it would help bring up the total ride count for the new FL.

I've only seen pictures of it, and that pic is cool. From other pictures I saw it looked very worn down by time. Maybe WDI could proove me wrong :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom