New Disney Parks Blu-ray/DVD June 1st!

JrBernal83

Original Poster
Sorry I didn't look to see if this was posted, I am on my mobile web...
I received our weekly "Home Media" magazine at work today and I found a 2 page spread on a new Disney Parks Blu-ray/DvD set! It looks awesome! Releases June 1st, 2010. Comes in 3 flavors, stand alone DVD, 6 dvd set, or Blu-ray. The 6 disc DVD set has over 5hrs of content...sadly the Blu-ray has under 3hrs. Stand alone DVD, almost 2hrs. It is listed on Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites. Sorry I cannot post links from my phone...
I am in a bind of which version to get...DVD set for $50 or Blu-ray for $35? Maybe ill just get both!

JrBernal83

Original Poster
To find it on Amazon or BnN, just search for "Disney Parks"

BTW, these are not the shows on the travel channel are they? The company who made the set is called "Questar" I have never heard of them so I doubt it.

Brian_WDW74

To find it on Amazon or BnN, just search for "Disney Parks"

BTW, these are not the shows on the travel channel are they? The company who made the set is called "Questar" I have never heard of them so I doubt it.

It looks like they are. The episodes listed on the DVDs are all shows that were created by Lightship Entertainment that aired on the Travel Channel.

PirateFrank

It looks like the DVD 6-pack has twice as much material as the blu-ray?

is this true?

If that's the case, I'm just going to get the dvd 6-pack instead......

PurpleDragon

Yup, these look like all the Travel Channel shows all bundled up in one single package. I've got them all on my iPhone already along with the Samantha Brown Disney Specials, so I really have no need to spend more money on these. Nice find though, thanks for the heads up.

Mikester71

VERY cool for people like myself who live outside the U.S. and sadly, never get to see them when they air on television. :sohappy:

blueberetta86

Sorry I didn't look to see if this was posted, I am on my mobile web...
I received our weekly "Home Media" magazine at work today and I found a 2 page spread on a new Disney Parks Blu-ray/DvD set! It looks awesome! Releases June 1st, 2010. Comes in 3 flavors, stand alone DVD, 6 dvd set, or Blu-ray. The 6 disc DVD set has over 5hrs of content...sadly the Blu-ray has under 3hrs. Stand alone DVD, almost 2hrs. It is listed on Amazon and Barnes and Noble websites. Sorry I cannot post links from my phone...
I am in a bind of which version to get...DVD set for $50 or Blu-ray for $35? Maybe ill just get both!

Yikes! don't pay $50 for the DVD set, Best Buy started selling it today for $25. It includes:
-Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
-Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
-Ultimate Walt Disney World
-Disney's Animal Kingdom
-Disney Cruise Line
-Undiscovered Disney Parks

I'm watching them now, it's the same specials they show on Travel Channel all the time, but now I can clear them off my DVR.

The Blu-ray set only has the first three I listed if I'm not mistaken. I'm watching them now if you have any questions about them

ScorpionX

Yikes! don't pay $50 for the DVD set, Best Buy started selling it today for $25. It includes:
-Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
-Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes
-Ultimate Walt Disney World
-Disney's Animal Kingdom
-Disney Cruise Line
-Undiscovered Disney Parks

I'm watching them now, it's the same specials they show on Travel Channel all the time, but now I can clear them off my DVR.

The Blu-ray set only has the first three I listed if I'm not mistaken. I'm watching them now if you have any questions about them
This thread makes me want to buy this set of DVDs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom