New Disney Game!! OMG LOOKS INSANE!!!!

muse1983

Original Poster
So there is a HUGE rumor going around about a new Disney game in development called "Epic Mickey" and it looks AMAZING. Looks to be quite a departure from anything you would expect Disney to use their likeness and products for but man I hope this becomes a reality. It almost looks like a more dark and twisted Kingdom Hearts but I know that's not the case here.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/...epic-mickey-spectors-first-disney-effort.html

SirGoofy

I remember seeing this a couple years ago. The art has me intrigued. I would love to see Disney on the cutting edge of gameplay, as they have been in animation in the past.

We'll see.

Tink313

I read about this today too. It looks so awesome. Mickey fighting is way out of Hell on the Wii. I hope its true and it comes out soon.

muse1983

Original Poster
I read about this today too. It looks so awesome. Mickey fighting is way out of Hell on the Wii. I hope its true and it comes out soon.

I'm pretty positive it will be coming to more platforms. This needs to be a PS3 or 360 title and not dumbed down for the WII

WDWFigment

Because I'm sure the moderators will move this if a connection isn't established, here is concept art for the game:

sea_transport413_screen.jpg

GamePro says it will be "Wii-exclusive," which I interpret to mean that only the Wii will get it (at least until any exclusivity deal is up), not that it has only been announced for the Wii.

SirGoofy

Because I'm sure the moderators will move this if a connection isn't established, here is concept art for the game:

sea_transport413_screen.jpg

GamePro says it will be "Wii-exclusive," which I interpret to mean that only the Wii will get it (at least until any exclusivity deal is up), not that it has only been announced for the Wii.

Notice how the Earful Tower is there, and not the Hat?:drevil:

SWatsi

It looks really interesting. Hope this makes it.
Definately an unexpected style for a Disney game, so if this goes ahead it will get some attention.

The Mickey..thing is freaky.

btw. can't believe how many threads for this have appeared 'today'.

FigmentJedi

Another thread around here. SOme other posted art points towards the PHantom Blot (though thoroughly reimagined as an even more monstrous figure) being responsible for the horrific hybrid monsters and the ruins throughout the game.

SirGoofy

I just thought of something...the game seems to be themed to WDW...does that mean Jungle Cruise could be in the game!

*Explodes in a fanboy scream*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom