New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

nibblesandbits

Sounds good...I am so surprised and happy that they are still available!:D
Yep...Figgy was still on the shelves.

Oh, I also wanted to let those of you going within the next few days know that Disney is having uber sales right now. Unprecedented sales. 50% off ornaments and a lot of Christmas decor and 40% off hats, beach towels, and a few other items. I picked up a few things just because of the deals...

krankenstein

This is krankenstein, reporting live from Epcot Center at Imagination. I am plesed to report a that a whole flock of Holiday Figments are still available.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
This is krankenstein, reporting live from Epcot Center at Imagination. I am plesed to report a that a whole flock of Holiday Figments are still available.

This is Krank, still live from Epcot Center only now at Mouse Gear. Mouse Gear still has a few Figs, but supplies apear to be limited.
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

'Tis awesome, my friend!:D

I forgot to mention something else. At MK they have a limited edition Steamboat Willie for Mickey's 80th b-day. It is selling for $30.
Oooh...Very cool. Pics?:wave:

krankenstein

I attempted posting an image of Steamboat Willie but I couldn't get it to work. If someone wants to PM me an e-mail address I can try to send it to them.

Danhockey04

I have attached a picture of both the Figment and the Steamboat Willie for those who wanted to see the Steamboat Willie. I went over today to get one after I found out and there were about 9 left, I picked up 1936 of 2400, tried to find 1928.

n2413906_35323711_2700.jpg

EpcotServo

Exactly...:(

You haz no heart!:lol::lol:

:fork: boo. :lol:

HEY, I'll have youse twos know that one of the main reasons we went to EPCOT was to get the Dreamfinder and Figment shirt for ME.

I was there the night Imagination closed.

I have more than FIVE Figment Plushes.

There's a picture of me as a youngin' with Dreamfinder and Figment hanging in one of the hallways of my house.

I RESERVE the right to find one plush overpriced and overdressed some odd years later, Thank you very much.

^.^

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I have attached a picture of both the Figment and the Steamboat Willie for those who wanted to see the Steamboat Willie. I went over today to get one after I found out and there were about 9 left, I picked up 1936 of 2400, tried to find 1928.

n2413906_35323711_2700.jpg

Ooooh...Cool SBW plush!:D Very nice, it looks detailed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom