New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

DisneySaint

The prices of the Figment's on E-bay have significantly plumeted the last few days. They have 'em now for the same price you'd pay in the store with tax. Yeah you have to pay shipping but heck it comes right to your door.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
The prices of the Figment's on E-bay have significantly plumeted the last few days. They have 'em now for the same price you'd pay in the store with tax. Yeah you have to pay shipping but heck it comes right to your door.
Good news!

I wish this woulda happened with the C25 Figgys!

:lol:
Thats what I am saying!:sohappy:
Seriously!...I woulda been offline so fast.:ROFLOL:

I mean, EPCOT website or being in EPCOT?:shrug::lol::lol:

Poly Parking too...:lookaroun (can you tell I LOVE that joke?)

disneydata

I was at Epcot last night and there were still plenty of the plushes left (at both Imag and Mouse Gear). I even got #33/1200 at Imagination!

Disney_Freak429

I was at Epcot last night and there were still plenty of the plushes left (at both Imag and Mouse Gear). I even got #33/1200 at Imagination!

That is so wrong I was there last Sat. afternoon & Mouse Gear didn't have any & at Imag. the lowest I got was #540 grrr. I picked up a extra (#826) just in case but I might just return it unless anyone on here wants it at face value plus any shipping because I don't need it anymore.

Disneyson 1

Does anybody find it funny that although we always rant and rave about Disney being an evil money-grubbing villain making cheap, overproduced products, we seem to have kept a thread about a plush toy at aroun the top of the fourms for about a week or 2? Well, I guess it IS Figment...

CaptainMichael

Does anybody find it funny that although we always rant and rave about Disney being an evil money-grubbing villain making cheap, overproduced products, we seem to have kept a thread about a plush toy at aroun the top of the fourms for about a week or 2? Well, I guess it IS Figment...

It's not only Figment, it's quality, well thought out, and executed well. They should make more inspired merchanise like this.

Disneyson 1

True, but let's say that they made a STITCH in a Magic Kingdom holiday CM costume... if Magic Kingdom holiday CM costumes actually exist...

(Oh no, I just said the S word...)

Disney_Freak429

It's not only Figment, it's quality, well thought out, and executed well. They should make more inspired merchanise like this.
Well as far as quality I still like the 25th one better but they really should make more merch. like this. If your coming down & are going by the AC & want someone to morn with shoot me a PM I may be able to swing up there.

Disney_Freak429

True, but let's say that they made a STITCH in a Magic Kingdom holiday CM costume... if Magic Kingdom holiday CM costumes actually exist...

(Oh no, I just said the S word...)

Don't worry my only "S" word after going to the parade taping this year is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious the other one I am now used to

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Exactly...This is special. Not just a run of the mill plush.
YES...If this is anything like the C25 one (still have not gotten mine in the mail/haz a sadd) it is a high quality collectable. That's what makes it great.:D

Disneyson 1

Don't worry my only "S" word after going to the parade taping this year is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious the other one I am now used to

s...u..p..e..r......:lookaroun

c..a..l..i..f...

r..a..g..i..l..

ISTICEXPIALID, O CIOUS!!!!

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!

:lookaroun

...um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom