New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

s...u..p..e..r......:lookaroun

c..a..l..i..f...

r..a..g..i..l..

ISTICEXPIALID, O CIOUS!!!!

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious, if you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!

:lookaroun

...um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay...

Soooooo....EPCOT?:lookaroun:lol::lol:

Disney_Freak429

It's funny I didn't mind the song & could even spell the word before the taping but after the parade taping & listening to the same 90 sec. protion over & over with after a min. in the director yelling cut at least 20 times right when the dancers were getting into it I have sworn off the musical version of it for at least 3 months.

Disneyson 1

Aw well...

In segway news, rumors have been popping up that the famous song "One Little Spark" from Journey into your Imagination with Figment will be replaced with "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" for at least 3 months to boost DVD and broadway ticket sales...

Oh, the segway news... and Figment will also be riding a segway in each scene to boost segway tour sales.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Aw well...

In segway news, rumors have been popping up that the famous song "One Little Spark" from Journey into your Imagination with Figment will be replaced with "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" for at least 3 months to boost DVD and broadway ticket sales...

Oh, the segway news... and Figment will also be riding a segway in each scene to boost segway tour sales.

:confused::ROFLOL::confused:

Disney_Freak429

Aw well...

Perfect I can't wait:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Got mine in the mail yesterday!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

(thanks to a very special person):kiss:

This Figgy is awesome...:D He's a biiiit different from the C25 one. Different color and material for his "fur" and he is a bit smaller. He also seems to be sitting in a different position.

I would post you all a comparision pic but I have misplaced the cord that goes from my Camera to my computer.:hammer::rolleyes:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Figment Comparison Shot

3107043153_fcfff53d9d.jpg

There they are! :D

Differences:
  • Festive Figgy leans...C25 stand up straight.
  • C25 is darker in color
  • Festive's wings are larger
  • Festive's "fur" is softer and more like the current stuffed Figment sold in JII/EPCOT...C25's is a more traditional "fur"

MissM

They had plenty in MouseGear yesterday. Though I stopped to look at him, honestly...I thought he was a little ugly. Not a very good Figment. More like the old, cheap looking Figment face. Too long, and weirdly proportioned. I love the purple guy as much as the next, but...no way, at $30, this is a big pass for me.

Just my two cents.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
They had plenty in MouseGear yesterday. Though I stopped to look at him, honestly...I thought he was a little ugly. Not a very good Figment. More like the old, cheap looking Figment face. Too long, and weirdly proportioned. I love the purple guy as much as the next, but...no way, at $30, this is a big pass for me.

Just my two cents.

Glad to hear they had some.

I really didn't detect a difference in the faces...It looks like the C25 one and any other modern Figment I have.:shrug:

MissM

Glad to hear they had some.

I really didn't detect a difference in the faces...It looks like the C25 one and any other modern Figment I have.:shrug:
Maybe it's me, but I've thought the modern/recent Figs just look weird. His snout is really elongated and his nose doesn't come to quite as much of a "bump" as it used to. It looks like a cheaper way of making the plush to me.

Like, this is my original Fig from when I went as a kid back in the early 80's:

figment-plush1.jpg

Compared to the Festive one:

Even the 25th one doesn't have quite as "cross-eyed" look to him as the newer one.

Hey, it's just my preference, but I was disappointed by his face. I just think it's a little skewed looking. :(

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

Just my two cents.

Maybe it's me, but I've thought the modern/recent Figs just look weird. His snout is really elongated and his nose doesn't come to quite as much of a "bump" as it used to. It looks like a cheaper way of making the plush to me.

Like, this is my original Fig from when I went as a kid back in the early 80's:

figment-plush1.jpg

Compared to the Festive one:

Even the 25th one doesn't have quite as "cross-eyed" look to him as the newer one.

Hey, it's just my preference, but I was disappointed by his face. I just think it's a little skewed looking. :(
OK, now I see what you mean.The C25 one does have a "bump" as it were. and Festive's snout is a little bit longer. I guess I never noticed.:lol::eek:

Danhockey04

Just got back from EPCOT, they had about 8 in Mousegears and 20 in JII gift shop. I got 320 and 340 today.:sohappy: I was going to take 711 as it is the closest to the 721 I have for my 25th Figgy, but the tag was bent in a few places.

trondannyboy

Sniff sniff, Why must I live in the land of corn and Road construction (aka Indiana) I want one of these so bad and fear looking at ebay prices.

nibblesandbits

Well, I just got back yesterday and...yep...they still had some as of Saturday when I was in Epcot. I got mine in Mouse Gear...and there were quite a few available at the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom