New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
The perfect age to be an EC nerd...with an exception for young Evan. :rolleyes:
:lol:

I caught the tale end of the "Center" era and grew up in the "Innoventions/94" Era...Not bad. :cool:

Although EPCOT Center 1982-1993 was the classic and so inspiring, I think the "94 era" was as close to perfect as EPCOT will ever get. The classic rides were still around and recieving touch ups, and newer more "edutaining" shows were replacing the dry original ones from EC/82 .

My first EPCOT visit in 1993 followed by Epcot'94 were amazing. Those trips were the "one little spark" for the obsession of today.:lol:

EpcotServo

I have one... :eek:

Yes, I know we have one in the Family Archives...somewhere...

picture.php

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Vinylmation figures were released today and there is a figment one. also I stopped by mousegear and they had a overload of holiday figments.

CinderellyKelly

I was at Mouse Gear today and there were 4 Limited Edition Christmas Figments. They had high #'s, but I thought they were all sold out!

Thought I'd share!

:)

erinshaneb

My cousin went to Disneyland when I was 8 and brought me back a figment..I still have it and LOVE FIGMENT !! I really really really want the rubber ducky figment they have in the ride since I collect rubber duckys..

TheDisneyMagic

It is crazy, I honestly thought he would have sold out in the first week, over the entire christmas period there was hundreds constantly in stock in both Imagination! and Mouse Gear.

I really thought he was more popular than that.:confused:

CaptainMichael

The same thing happened with my C25 one....Took a month.:brick:

Well, this is a different story. I called the Post Office last week after not receiving mail for the month of December. Turns out, my mail carrier thought the house was abandoned and stopped delivering mail:brick: They asked how long I had been living there, and I said three years and we used to get mail daily.

So, we're getting mail again, but I have yet to see things that should have been delivered during that time. So far, I've gotten my Adventurers Club watch and drink menu that was returned to the seller as undeliverable sent to my permanent residence, but my Christmas Figgy and Adventurers Club glass and check are still out there in limbo somewhere.:mad: I picked the wrong time to become obsessed with ebay...

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Well, this is a different story. I called the Post Office last week after not receiving mail for the month of December. Turns out, my mail carrier thought the house was abandoned and stopped delivering mail:brick: They asked how long I had been living there, and I said three years and we used to get mail daily.

So, we're getting mail again, but I have yet to see things that should have been delivered during that time. So far, I've gotten my Adventurers Club watch and drink menu that was returned to the seller as undeliverable sent to my permanent residence, but my Christmas Figgy and Adventurers Club glass and check are still out there in limbo somewhere.:mad: I picked the wrong time to become obsessed with ebay...

Wow...Now why the hell would they do THAT?:fork:

I hope you get your mail and Figgy soon!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom