New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

piratetreasure

ttiwwp.jpg
hahahahahahaha

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Glad you all like them...Just be sure to thank EPCOT.nut and ImagineerMCC as they are the ones who are getting us this BREAKING NEWS!:lookaroun:lol::lol:

And now for weather...:cool::lol:

imamouse

Thanks for this news and photos!

I think the C25 Figgy plush is more "special" - but for those who weren't able to get a C25 Figgy, the Christmas Figgy is a great second chance at at LE plush.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Thanks for this news and photos!

I think the C25 Figgy plush is more "special" - but for those who weren't able to get a C25 Figgy, the Christmas Figgy is a great second chance at at LE plush.
Anytime...It's my honor!:)

And yeah, I agree. It would be a nice thing to have both!:D

WDWFigment

Dangit! I did not see these on November 29th when we were there. They must've just put them out. Hopefully I can still manage to get one!

Thessair

Good grief. I need one of these. I tried Mail Order Merchandise as well and was told they couldn't be located in the system. *grumble*

:brick:

Hey trying calling disney floirst maybe they can tell you who you can call to have it delivered to you. My husband did that with Pal Mickey and it worked.....Good Luck. :)
Dangit! I did not see these on November 29th when we were there. They must've just put them out. Hopefully I can still manage to get one!

Disney_Freak429

I'm trying to talk my ride into an emergancy EPCOT Center trip right now. Its moments like this that make me wish my vision was better so I could drive

Exprcoofto

OMG... was just there last week and never saw it. Must of just came out, rats!:cry: He would look nice next to my 25th Figment.

Thanks for the report and pictures!! Do you have the number from the tag by any chance?

Figment1986

I just called merchandising since I'm in Albuquerque and won't be there 'til March, wanted it for DH for Christmas. The cast member hadn't even heard of it then said they were completely out already. :(:brick:

They probably don't have him in stock as all of them are at Epcot waiting to be sold... it is a limited edition figment plush after all... :drevil:

Exprcoofto

They probably don't have him in stock as all of them are at Epcot waiting to be sold... it is a limited edition figment plush after all... :drevil:

We just called and they are not showing any left on WDW property - but that might not be correct. We went through that entire shop this past weekend and we did not see a Holiday Figment. Sold out quickly...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom