New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

I just wanted to let those of you looking for holiday figment. I noticed a couple for 35.99 on the auction site. this is the cheapest ive seen them outside the parks. and this seller has low numbers.

krankenstein

Well guys, I finally broke down and bought one off eBay. I got him for $43 with shipping which isn't that bad. It's suppose to be a pretty good number too, 186. If I remember correctly, The Living Sees opened in January of 1986.

I still need to get a 25th Figgy though. :(

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Well guys, I finally broke down and bought one off eBay. I got him for $43 with shipping which isn't that bad. It's suppose to be a pretty good number too, 186. If I remember correctly, The Living Sees opened in January of 1986.

I still need to get a 25th Figgy though. :(

That would be correct.:D Jan 15th 1986.

And there are still a few 25th Figgs around...I see them on eBay every now and then.

krankenstein

Wooohoo!:D:sohappy::sohappy:

....that was quite a change from the 1st post you posted.;) :D Glad you did it!:D

I know! I paid a lot more for him than I wanted to, but he's mine!!! :D

The only bad thing is he will probably show up around Wednesday but I'll be at WDW. Which means I won't get to see him until the end of next week! Oh well, I guess I'll have to suck it up and go to WDW anyway. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I know! I paid a lot more for him than I wanted to, but he's mine!!! :D

The only bad thing is he will probably show up around Wednesday but I'll be at WDW. Which means I won't get to see him until the end of next week! Oh well, I guess I'll have to suck it up and go to WDW anyway. :lol:

Wow....such...torture.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

CaptainMichael

:( That sucks! I am so sorry...What happened?:cry::cry:

Because I'm the only one of my friends capable of managing finances and life. I often get accused of being cheap, etc, but I'm the only one that can actually afford to do the things I want to do and buy the things I want to get.

This is the second trip I've had to cancel. The 3rd that hasn't gone right.

:mad:

Depending on when demolition begins, I may never see the Adventurers Club again.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Because I'm the only one of my friends capable of managing finances and life. I often get accused of being cheap, etc, but I'm the only one that can actually afford to do the things I want to do and buy the things I want to get.

Depending on when demolition begins, I may never see the Adventurers Club again.

UGGHH...Suckage. :(

Why can't you just go alone?

maggiegrace1

Once again..I am so sorry...:(

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I did that in May only because I wanted to turn 21 at the Adventurers Club; otherwise, that trip would have been cancelled also. I'm glad I went alone, but it was super expensive:dazzle:
I would imagine...You could always stay offsite and/or cut a few days...ALL of my trips lately have only been to EPCOT while staying at a Hampton Inn.:lol: I didn't care. LOL.

Gas has gone down too.:shrug::eek:

krankenstein

I did that in May only because I wanted to turn 21 at the Adventurers Club; otherwise, that trip would have been cancelled also. I'm glad I went alone, but it was super expensive:dazzle:

The trip I am going on next week is a solo one. My goal is to do it for $250 or less. So far, I'm doing pretty good. I'm at AS Sports for 3 nights, it cost me around $150 after discounts.

It's possible to go on a budget and accomplish it. I think you might be up to the challenge if you can manage your money that well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom