New Christmas Figment LE Plush!

CaptainMichael

Eh...Both are random! Glad you got one though!:D BIN?

I don't know why, but I like 1043 more than the other...perhaps I'm delirious. Oh well, it's 10 for October and 43 for....something...I'll come up with some meaning....oh, it's gonna cost $43:lol:

Yeah, BIN...an awesome feature when the price is right. I got an Adventurers Club Cup for $10 which was its retail price, and shared shipping with another item. I think I'm becoming addicted to Ebay..:lookaroun

CaptainMichael

Once you start, you can't stop. Believe me. :eek:

So far, I haven't gone too crazy. It has mainly just been Adventurers Club stuff which is important to me, and I've managed to get a few good deals (I think). Let's just say, I won't be buying the $100 Yakoose mug or the LE Jumbo pin, even though it's beautiful.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I don't know why, but I like 1043 more than the other...perhaps I'm delirious. Oh well, it's 10 for October and 43 for....something...I'll come up with some meaning....oh, it's gonna cost $43:lol:

Yeah, BIN...an awesome feature when the price is right. I got an Adventurers Club Cup for $10 which was its retail price, and shared shipping with another item. I think I'm becoming addicted to Ebay..:lookaroun
w00ty!

And yes, eBay is VERY addicting. My room is furnished in 2nd own EPCOT Memorabilia.:lookaroun:lol:
Once you start, you can't stop. Believe me. :eek:

Too true.:dazzle:

CaptainMichael

w00ty!

And yes, eBay is VERY addicting. My room is furnished in 2nd own EPCOT Memorabilia.:lookaroun:lol:

I think that may be my next addiction; however, I'm gonna try to start replicating some retro stuff next week since I'll be out of school. I know for sure I'm gonna start making ornaments with the old pavillion logos. I also got an idea the other day from the Illuminations thread regarding "We've just begun to dream".

I also have a few AC projects that I'm kicking around in my head. I need somewhere to display my newfound treasures.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I think that may be my next addiction; however, I'm gonna try to start replicating some retro stuff next week since I'll be out of school. I know for sure I'm gonna start making ornaments with the old pavillion logos. I also got an idea the other day from the Illuminations thread regarding "We've just begun to dream".

I also have a few AC projects that I'm kicking around in my head. I need somewhere to display my newfound treasures.

Very nice...My room is my display case. I live in a smaller version of EPCOT's 25th Gallery.:eek:

CaptainMichael

If they made an Adventurers Club LE Figment, I would be in heaven. I'm picturing it in my head right now. He could either wear the Hathaway Browne costume or the Colonel Costume.

"The best of both worldssssssssssssss"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom