New Characters?

Greenlawler

Original Poster
Has anyone heard of any new or unusual characters that are out? Or has anyone heard any rumors of new characters for the new year?

Mecha Figment

the only new characters that i know of are the additional characters that are comming over for Block party. Now grant it these will be parade exclusives
like Boo . Mr. Potato head, all the bugs life characters. And several other Monsters from the Laugh (scream) floor.

WDWNT

Other than Giselle and some other characters from Enchanted, there won't be much. There will be one character returning.....:lookaroun

DisneyAnole

Sure would be nice to see the characters from the modern-day classics Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, and Chicken Little.

yeti

Sure would be nice to see the characters from the modern-day classics Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, and Chicken Little.

I wouldn't exactly call any of those films modern classics....at least not to Disney potential anyway. :D

apatten22

When we were down 2 1/2 weeks ago Koda from Brother Bear was doing a meet & greet just outside the ticket windows at Animal Kingdom.

MiklCraw4d

I don't know if this counts as weird or not, but I saw Horace and Clarabelle *everywhere* at the MK the other week - I might have seen them briefly in the past but I never recall seeing them so prominent.

Also, lots of Scrooge - both in Toontown and in the Christmas parade... was excited about that, as he never gets any credit.

Saw a bizarre conglomeration at the TTF train station with Lilo, a penguin from Mary Poppins, the Sheriff of Nottingham, and Darkwing Duck (!) among others. Thought that was odd.

How are these assignments given out? Occasionally I'll see someone super-obscure and think someone just got a little bored in the character zoo that day...

(Still pleased from the single time circa 2001 I saw llama Kuzco at MGM...)

Keyda

My Sister and I had a run in with the Walrus during Not so Scary. My sister was so excited. SHe showed all her fellow CMs her picture with him.

My Sister and I had a run in with the Walrus during Not so Scary. My sister was so excited. SHe showed all her fellow CMs her picture with him.

He wasn't out when I was at MNSSHP in late Oct. which made me extremely sad. To my knowledge, he's only out at parties. Since I live 2000 miles from the 'World, I don't know when I'll get the chance to see him again.

Clara Cluck was the only newish character that I saw out. Sadly, almost no one knew who she was...they kept calling her the big chicken.

Keyda

He wasn't out when I was at MNSSHP in late Oct. which made me extremely sad. To my knowledge, he's only out at parties. Since I live 2000 miles from the 'World, I don't know when I'll get the chance to see him again.

Clara Cluck was the only newish character that I saw out. Sadly, almost no one knew who she was...they kept calling her the big chicken.

We ran into him trick or treating down the Candy Trail (or whatever it was called). It was so cool.

from what i've seen somme characters are only out at special times we went to mgm on valentines day and saw characters from atlantis and hercules and jiminy cricket nd white rabbit at mnsshp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom