New Character Attendant costumes starting in November

MKCP 1985

Starting November 9th Character Attendants will no longer be sporting the current white, yellow and black costumes. Instead all Attendants will have “swimming pool blue” shirts (long & short sleeved) and kaki pants or shorts (w/o cargo pockets)

Farewell Mickey:

Quoted for beauty. :king: And I don't mean the yellow shirt. :animwink:

Momketeer

Princess Smile

The CM who is shown in this thread modeling the Yellow Handler shirt (Sarah) has one of the BEST Princess smiles I have EVER seem in all my 20 years of visiting WDW! All that's missing is the tiara! :animwink:

RAXIP, please give your friend our compliments!

SeanC

I haven't seen the new costumes yet, but I KNOW they have already ruined the Meet and Greets. RUINED I TELL YOU. :animwink::goodnevil:lookaroun

kcw

How does that work?

Being equity one day, and a non-equity CM role the next.

Eh, I guess it's not that big a deal. Just two different payroll entries.

-dave

Face characters aren't equity. There are only a handful of people in the parks who can switch back and forth from an equity role to a non-equity role, and it is a fairly big thing

SinginSarah

Hmmm, I wonder how that will work. One of the points to having the yellow and white shirts was that they didn't fade as badly, since CAs are in the sun 90% of the time. Though part of me wonders if the khaki change was part of that as well (those black pants are the same pants costuming CMs wear, and they fade like nobody's business).

Though I must agree about the whole "making them look more important" thing. It may help them with the guests if they're taken a bit more seriously.

dreamfinder

Sounds like the blue might match the blue on the porta queue pics that were shown the other day? So there might be a bit of coherence going on there?

PKD

New Greater costumes!!

d8b.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom