New Character Attendant costumes starting in November

RAXIP

Original Poster
Starting November 9th Character Attendants will no longer be sporting the current white, yellow and black costumes. Instead all Attendants will have “swimming pool blue” shirts (long & short sleeved) and kaki pants or shorts (w/o cargo pockets)

Farewell Mickey:

The most similar costume for reference is the Dream Squad. The blue is slightly different (a little more saturated from the photos I've seen) and there is also a dark blue line down the center (along the edge of the flap where the shirt is buttoned), the inside of the collar is dark blue and the ends of the sleeves on the shot-sleeve shirt have a dark blue ring. (there are also no logos or pockets on the Attendant shirts)

(Dream Squad above)

Exprcoofto

I'm not a fan of yellow, so I'm glad to see them go. However, it seems silly to have no characters represented on the new outfits.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Khaki pants = blech. :hurl:

I loathe khaki. I know it is supposedly more "professional" looking but I think it is the stupidest idea for front line workers. It is so hard to keep clean and few people look good in it. This new blue shirt sounds pretty boring too. I don't think there was anything wrong with the current costume either. The yellow was a little bright but at least the attendants were easy to find. :shrug:

_Scar

Try wearing all khaki all the time.

:lol:

you should rebel with the "dangler" look

dangle_reno911.jpg

brkgnews

Huh. Sounds like they're going the more-subdued route of the greeter costuming that Disneyland has. The costumes there remind me a lot, actually, of the Toy Story Mania costumes here on the east coast (at least as far as color scheme).

s8film40

A lot of costumes seem to be going to a less themed more uniform look. It probably cost a lot less to get plain blue shirts as opposed to custom made shirts with Mickey patterns.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom