New Center Stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

danlb_2000

Premium Member
and trim the Thufur Hawat eyebrows
Hawat-1984.jpg

You win a like for the obscure Dune reference.!

SRQtech

There has got to be better things planned for this than yet another home for strollers.

There are plans to add a photo op related to the TCM deal, but obviously this wasn't it.

Or maybe the photo opp area is going to be on the ride itself, or after you disembark the ride but prior to leaving the show building and this little structure outside will house the screens where you can link the picture to the magic band.

dstrawn9889

Or maybe the photo opp area is going to be on the ride itself, or after you disembark the ride but prior to leaving the show building and this little structure outside will house the screens where you can link the picture to the magic band.
the green poles in the shrubbery is likely to hold some kind of signage, since they are painted go away green, and not bare(water, waste, conduit, is not normally painted before the final stages of construction. the sheer quantity of these poles sticking up makes me think 'sign' a la LMA

dstrawn9889

the green poles in the shrubbery is likely to hold some kind of signage, since they are painted go away green, and not bare(water, waste, conduit, is not normally painted before the final stages of construction. the sheer quantity of these poles sticking up makes me think 'sign' a la LMA
well, not really, more like the sign boards for Epcot FW E and W

RAXIP

There are plans to add a photo op related to the TCM deal, but obviously this wasn't it.
It's also possible it's not done yet and the actual photo op won't be installed until the TCM sponsorship stuff goes live.

Those are the old supports for the light up stars that were below the ears of the Sorcerer Hat.
8674279381_bfb8db071f_b.jpg

Sage of Time

EdC

There is an inherent irony in how most of us wished they would remove a giant Mickey hat in front of the Chinese Theatre to restore a giant Hidden Mickey in front of the Chinese Theatre.
Based on their plans with adding the stage, I don't think the hidden mickey is going to be all that recognizable. Unless they try real hard to make it fit in a nose shape. I like the idea though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom