New 3D Luggage Tag

wzcv64

Original Poster
Okay this new tag has me stumped....it is the 3D one and the plactic is just a 7" piece of plastic with rounded edges and I have no Idea what to do with this...please help,,thank You....

Wendy517

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2 tags, 2 straps. Separate, then place end of strap thru hole in tag. Place other end of strap thru the strap pulled thru tag, then pull to secure. These straps are not as pliable as previous ones, so they will not pull down snug.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I ditch the plactic things they give you to attach and us the thin hair ties

This.

Those plastic things are too stiff and quite useless. It is likely the luggage tag will come flying off before I even leave the house. Use a strong hair tie as suggested or a loose zip tie.

ToTBellHop

yeah, the new plastic straps are useless and cheap. They come as part of a single sheet of plastic, which I'm sure saved a few cents in production, but they are horrible quality. One would think the cost of searching for lost bags at MCO b/c the tags fall off would lead Disney back to using better straps.

Mukta

Ok,

I just got my new luggage tags I and I am clueless as well.

What is the point of this tag? It doesn't even have a place to write my address on it like the old ones did.

The plastic strap is too difficult to split in the middle. I am glad I kept my old tags with the Beach Club address already written on them.

marlaine8

The back sheet of your itinerary has 4 cardboard tags to write your name on.

I liked the tags with the castle much better. I think these look cheap. :mad:

JillC LI

Okay this new tag has me stumped....it is the 3D one and the plactic is just a 7" piece of plastic with rounded edges and I have no Idea what to do with this...please help,,thank You....

Don't feel bad. My husband, who can fix just anything, be it electrical, mechanical, whatever, had trouble figuring out how to attach these! I was pleased as punch to figure it out before him! :ROFLOL:

Jedi Wizard

I got mine a few weeks ago and I admit it took me a few mins to figure out how the plastic cord to the tag was supposed to attached the tag. I agree. They are much cheaper than the old castle ones. The hologram is cool but the really cheaped out on the plastic sheet.

You have to literally use a knife to split them properly and even then I pretty much destroyed one of them.

I am going to continue to use my old ones, which are much nicer.

figment1988

those tags are really good. when i saw these a lot, it unwittingly prepared me for how the Nintendo 3DS feels with the 3D effects turned all the way up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom