New 3D Luggage Tag

Monorail Lime

I have gotten our ME packet and vacation confirmation, but no luggage tags. Will those come separately?
The yellow paper luggage tags for Magical Express resort delivery should be in your ME packet.

The plastic souvenir luggage tags discussed in this thread will come separately, or not at all. They are only sent to guests who book a Magic Your Way package (accommodation and park tickets in a single transaction) directly through Disney.

powlessfamily4

Ok,

I just got my new luggage tags I and I am clueless as well.

What is the point of this tag? It doesn't even have a place to write my address on it like the old ones did.

The plastic strap is too difficult to split in the middle. I am glad I kept my old tags with the Beach Club address already written on them.

The back of your booklet has the blank tag cards. Punch them out and fill them in... then slip them inside of the tags.

MMMMMickey

If you can...tie one to the outside (like other folks have suggested)...and throw a 2nd one in your suitcase....in case the one on the outside "accidently" gets lost ...then you'll have proof with your ID that it's your bag.

luv

I'm not trying to be Queen of All That Is Obvious, but all luggage tags are 3-D. are these like holographic?

I wish I could say I was surprised that people are complaining about the quality of the Disney tags. :( Any Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart will have usable luggage tags if the Disney ones are unusable. If you go online, there are gazillions of them and they're cute!

B Shull

I'm not trying to be Queen of All That Is Obvious, but all luggage tags are 3-D. are these like holographic?

I wish I could say I was surprised that people are complaining about the quality of the Disney tags. :( Any Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart will have usable luggage tags if the Disney ones are unusable. If you go online, there argazillions of them and they're cute!
I don't call it holographic but it looks like something from holographic past. Not so much like what is out there now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom