Never Been There

MichRX7

Premium Member
Obviously a favorite of ours!

It's a hidden gem within WDW. On the one hand, I want to tell people about it so they can experience the awesomeness, but on the other, I don't want it more crowded than it already is!

You just can't do it justice with the spoken word. I tell everyone they have to experience it for themselves (if they can find it). We were there the week after Thanksgiving on a weeknight so it wasn't crowded.

Winter

I will probably forget something, but from what I can think of:

Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Astro Orbitor, Stich's Great Escape,Country Bear Jamboree, shooting arcade, Hall of Presidents, the little kid's stuff they added in the Fantasyland Expansion, possibly the Speedway
Epcot: Anything in the Imagination pavillion, Mission Space, Most of the country movies, Circle of Life
Hollywood Studios: Rock'n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Beauty and the Beast show, One Man's Dream, Indiana Jones
Animal Kingdom: Pandora (Haven't been at Disney World since it came out), Expedition Everest, Lion King and Finding Nemo shows, probably a lot of the animal excibits, boneyard

AndyS2992

Never been on Universes of Energy, but that's not something I have to worry about now :joyfull: also Disney Junior Live which looks fun but I can't sit on the floor for long without my legs and butt going numb and having to fidget to make myself comfortable. Also Enchanted Tales with Belle and some Epcot's France and China Circlevision shows.

Last edited:

AndyS2992

I will probably forget something, but from what I can think of:

Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Astro Orbitor, Stich's Great Escape,Country Bear Jamboree, shooting arcade, Hall of Presidents, the little kid's stuff they added in the Fantasyland Expansion, possibly the Speedway
Epcot: Anything in the Imagination pavillion, Mission Space, Most of the country movies, Circle of Life
Hollywood Studios: Rock'n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Beauty and the Beast show, One Man's Dream, Indiana Jones
Animal Kingdom: Pandora (Haven't been at Disney World since it came out), Expedition Everest, Lion King and Finding Nemo shows, probably a lot of the animal excibits, boneyard
Say whuuut :eek: How? :confused:

Winter

Say whuuut :eek: How? :confused:
Well when I was a young kid I was too scared to go on most of the thrill rides (I only went on Splash Mountain) so I didn't go on Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rock'n Roller Coaster, or Expedition Everest because of that. It was probably some time after my second trip that I was willing to go on any of those (except Tower of Terror since apprantatly those drops are 200 feet) but last time we went, we never really went to the Asia part of Animal Kingdom or Rock'n Roller Coaster so I didn't have the chance to go on them. I at least went on Space Mountain though. I might go on Everest when we go to Pandora next week, but the lines for the Pandora rides will probably be too long.

I was never too scared of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad though, I have no idea why I've never been on it.

Mission Space sounds terrible based on what I've heard, I'd rather be stuck in Legend of Jack Sparrow for five hours than go on Mission Space once.

I've never really cared enough to see the shows I mentioned

Since1976

Been going to WDW since the late 70s. Of the attractions that are 15+ years old, I crossed off the last of the MK ones in 2014: Tom Sawyer Island. At Epcot, only Circle of Life remains undone for me.

DAK has the most older attractions I have yet to do: Kali River Rapids, Conservation Station (which I understand is on its way out), Primeval Whirl.

po1998

MK...TSI, Astro Orbiters, Splash Mountain, SGE(I have been on Alien Encounter) & SDMT

AK...Pandora(haven't been there since it opened),Rafiki's Ride to Nowhere, Triceratop Spin & Primeval Hurl

EPCOT...M:S(Puke Version) & IDF

DHS...RnRC & Disney Jr

Hrudey3032

Magic Kingdom I have not done Barnstormer or Dumbo
Epcot Turtle Talk with Crush
Animal Kingdom Expedition Everest and Pandora
Hollywood Studios almost everything because it is different in many ways since my last isit there in 2002.

Disneylover152

I might make some people upset with my list, but here it goes (using rides that are currently in the park)

Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Liberty Square Riverboat, Mickey's PhiliarMagic, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Under the Sea~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, The Flying Carpets of Aladdin, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Stitch's Great Escape, Astro Orbiter

Epcot: Mission: SPACE, Test Track 2.0, Innoventions, Turtle Talk with Crush, Soarin around the World, The Circle of Life, Short Film Festival, Any rides in the countries with the exception of Grand Fiesta Tour in Mexico

Hollywood Studios: For the First Time In Forever- A Frozen Sing Along Celebration, Star Wars- Path of the Jedi, The Music of Pixar LIVE, Star Wars Launch Bay, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror

Animal Kingdom: Navi River Journey, Flight of Passage, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Expedition Everest, Premieval Whirl, Triceratop Spin

OMG this list is so long :jawdrop: I need to get back to the parks and ride all of this, LOL.

75disney

I think the only thing i haven't been on is Aladin carpet ride.
It's fun. I particularly like it when I have two kids arguing over who gets to sit in the seat to control the up and down lever. Then the child who isn't doing that lever pouts over controlling the inferior tilt lever the whole ride. We have do it twice so they each have a turn at the different controls.

Jeff456

Excluding the very new stuff like Pandora I'll ride this trip I don't think i have ever done the following-
Astro Orbiter (I really cannot remember if I have done this or not the queue puts me off..)
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Mad Tea Party (It would just make me feel sick)
Aladdin's carpets.
Sorcerers of the magic kingdom
Mission Space Green (I always do Orange, this might change as I might want to see the new film)
Disney Junior Live on Stage
Frozen Sing-Along (0 Interest)
Triceratop spin.

LMSB

My last trip was a decade ago! (July of 2007) So, whatever new attractions have been added since then.. will have to experience when my husband & I head down October 26!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom